This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?

Go down 
+5
Blixtstorm
jaykay
Kendo
Stoney
DemonWolf
9 posters

Which do you prefer?
Ac1
Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? Vote_lcap16%Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Ac2
Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? Vote_lcap84%Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? Vote_rcap
 84% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:53 pm

which one do you prefer? I'm just interested to see which one people love
more.
I have to go with Ac1 because I prefer Altair as the protagonist, I prefer the setting;time zone,
location and well.... That's pretty much it. It seems darker and I loooorve dark games. alien
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:55 pm

AC 2 all the way!!....AC 1 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 pm

AC2 only because I have played it and own it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Most people will say AC2 since it drastically improved on the first game. I didn't particularly love either.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:08 pm

AC1 was better imo... And both games have extremely weird story if you unfold it...

I like the settings in the first game... He seems to be to much out of place in AC2... But he has two blades....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 am

Assassin's Creed 2 without a doubt. Better settings, better characters, slightly better combat and more badass assassin.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:43 am

AC2 > Shit > AC1
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 am

ghost23 wrote:
Assassin's Creed 2 without a doubt. Better settings, better characters, slightly better combat and more badass assassin.

No, yes, yes, no.

Altaïr is more badass then Ezio. The fact that he didnt listen to the "creed" just shows you how much badass he is. Ezio is just a "womanizer". -Not opinion based-

However, the setting is more of an opinion. But the "enlightment period" is not considered "badass", as much as medieval ages with the crusades. - Opinion based.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
AC1 was better imo... And both games have extremely weird story if you unfold it...

I like the settings in the first game... He seems to be to much out of place in AC2... But he has two blades....

Yeah! I agree. People keep saying the first gets repetitive. I don't see how :/
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No, yes, yes, no.

Altaïr is more badass then Ezio. The fact that he didnt listen to the "creed" just shows you how much badass he is. Ezio is just a "womanizer". -Not opinion based-

However, the setting is more of an opinion. But the "enlightment period" is not considered "badass", as much as medieval ages with the crusades. - Opinion based.

I thought that Altair's attitude made him an absolute asshole but I guess that he may be more badass.

Yeh I agree that the setting is opinion based. I liked the color and the people of the Renaissance a lot better.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:17 am

demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Yeah! I agree. People keep saying the first gets repetitive. I don't see how :/

Well the fact that there were only about 6 different missions in a 15 hour game may be considered by some as repetitive. But I loved the game so much that I managed to get over it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No, yes, yes, no.

Yeah!! Exactly. Ac2 has a great setting but it's not really as threatening, grim and as interesting as ac1's IMO. And I agree, Altairs awesome!! So cool that I'd rather get assassins creed bloodlines before assassins creed 2! I've barely started ac1 though, just killed 2 of the main enemy people so far.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:21 am

ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No, yes, yes, no.

I thought that Altair's attitude made him an absolute asshole but I guess that he may be more badass.

Yeh I agree that the setting is opinion based. I liked the color and the people of the Renaissance a lot better.

ah colour, yeah that's true. Ac1 feels like it's black & white at times. Lol but the huge climbable castle walls let me look past that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 am

Ok looks like it's just me and blixt against everyone else!!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 am

demondragondude wrote:
Ok looks like it's just me and blixt against everyone else!!

The best part in both games is when you jump of the Cathedral in Acre... Its so fucking tall Razz

Fact:

Medieval > Renaissance

Medieval ages are full of knights and castles...

Renaissance is full of... guys.. wearing wigs...?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:13 am

AC 2 is so much better

I couldnt tell you how hard it was playing the repititive AC 1.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 am

HellJumper wrote:
AC 2 is so much better

Get the PC version Wink It was less repetitive then AC2 Razz They fixed it due to massive complaints from the guys on the 360.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:47 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
AC 2 is so much better

Get the PC version Wink It was less repetitive then AC2 Razz They fixed it due to massive complaints from the guys on the 360.

Well the PC version didn't really add that much. Instead of 6 missions over and over it was 9 missions over and over or something like that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
AC 2 is so much better

Ooh I've not connected my 360 to Xbox Live since I got AC1. Are there any downloadable missions or something? XD

And so far I'm not bothered about the repetition!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 pm

AC1 was repetitve. So AC2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 pm

I liked AC2 more for the combat and WAY WAY WAY more stuff you could do but I liked AC1's charactors and settings a lot more, I mean Altiar just kills Ezio anyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?   Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed 2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: