This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SCREW MY FRIEND!!!

Go down 
+5
ghost23
Stoney
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:38 am

he got splinter cell conviction..he has another friend from usa..that his father works in ubisoft.and because they are really good friends..he sent a copy to him..OMG IM SOO ENVIOUS..its really bullshit.i know this might be a stupid and pointless topic..but i just cant belive that he got it early
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 am

The game has a 5 hour length.
After he's completed it, ask him if you can borrow it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 am

I never understood this shit about how people chronometrates the time i mean, the guy may have finished the game in 5 hours but that does not mean i will finish it in 5 hours. In GoWIII they said they finished after 10 hours it only took me about 7 hours to finish it. It all depends on the skill of the person...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 am

5 fucking hours!!!!! Really.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am

People are taking this 5 hour thing way too far. I think Conviction has so much replay value cause of the unscripted AI and you can never get enough of co-op with a friend.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Conviction is taking me more than 5 hours on Realistic (I'm not as good as others obviously) but like COD, BFBC, etc... This game has further longevity and not just in Multi-player online (and it's awesome modes) but also the Co-op, that shit is crazy!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Wow really 5 hours? That is sad, I hope it has replay value.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 pm

demondragondude wrote:
The game has a 5 hour length.
After he's completed it, ask him if you can borrow it.

That's just the main game. There's a few other modes that extend the game's worth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
5 fucking hours!!!!! Really.

5 hours on an easy difficulty without trial & error (you know, having to retry bits) and not including the multiplayer co-op and of course...multiplayer deathmatch type things will last forever hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 am

Yeah you got a 5 hour SP campaign, you also got a (I believe) 5 hour coop campaign, then you got all the extra deniable ops missions, which they say are super addictive. So I am not worried about replay value.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:09 am

5 hours? MW2 and BC2 have at least a day to a day and part of a day...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm

5 Hours SP (easy), then there is MP & Co-Op.

There's an easy 12 hours on Realistic difficulty for both the SP and CO-Op then there's the MP which has the longevity nipped in the butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW MY FRIEND!!!   SCREW MY FRIEND!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SCREW MY FRIEND!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: