This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 29
Location : Lawlalwaw

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:41 am

ive been on this forum for a couple of days and i notice alot of mods here... is it normally like that?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:44 am

Theres 7 of us. It's a lot less than before when we had 15 or so.

Is that a problem for you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 am

Mods here like to interact with the User base.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 am

We need a lot of mods here.This place gets trolled constantly.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
We need a lot of mods here.This place gets trolled constantly.

We are pretty much like Israel. In that sense.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 29
Location : Lawlalwaw

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
We need a lot of mods here.This place gets trolled constantly.

We are pretty much like Israel. In that sense.
high fivez i live in saudi arabia ^^
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 pm

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 25
Location : New York

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 pm

I use to be a mod...Sad
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
I want to be a mod... Sad
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
me to
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:28 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
me to
I should at least be a mod. I have contributed soo much to this forum since October.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
me to
I should at least be a mod. I have contributed soo much to this forum since October.
im not gonna argue about who should be a mod(me obviously)
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:33 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
me to
I should at least be a mod. I have contributed soo much to this forum since October.
im not gonna argue about who should be a mod(me obviously)
(And me)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad

But you don't post as much. :/
maybe if you did post more often you would be promoted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 am

arnt god of war wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
me to
I should at least be a mod. I have contributed soo much to this forum since October.
im not gonna argue about who should be a mod(me obviously)

lol I agree. Hopefully when we get more people signed up Generalmld will promote you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:23 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
me to
i used to not be a mod
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Damn Business!

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 pm

I was even once a mod, and these guys petitioned it. Lol. But I did not care whether I was or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Guest
Guest



wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Kendo wrote:
I was even once a mod, and these guys petitioned it. Lol. But I did not care whether I was or not.

It does not matter to me whether I am a mod or not, if so cool, if not it does not matter. I think MLD picks it by age. Why does everyone want to be one so much? Authority? Must be.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I was even once a mod, and these guys petitioned it. Lol. But I did not care whether I was or not.

It does not matter to me whether I am a mod or not, if so cool, if not it does not matter. I think MLD picks it by age. Why does everyone want to be one so much? Authority? Must be.
The mods barely have any authority. MLD doesn't give them nearly enough powers.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 am

jaykay wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I was even once a mod, and these guys petitioned it. Lol. But I did not care whether I was or not.

It does not matter to me whether I am a mod or not, if so cool, if not it does not matter. I think MLD picks it by age. Why does everyone want to be one so much? Authority? Must be.
The mods barely have any authority. MLD doesn't give them nearly enough powers.

And what other powers do you suggest that MLD gives us?
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 am

ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I was even once a mod, and these guys petitioned it. Lol. But I did not care whether I was or not.

It does not matter to me whether I am a mod or not, if so cool, if not it does not matter. I think MLD picks it by age. Why does everyone want to be one so much? Authority? Must be.
The mods barely have any authority. MLD doesn't give them nearly enough powers.

And what other powers do you suggest that MLD gives us?
The ability to unban people. I also think he should promote someone to be a co-administrator with him because it seems like he's rarely online.
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-07-27

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 am

I think you should be wary of anyone that pleads to be a mod. If you were one in the past I suppose it's a little different but in all aspects of life, you don't earn it by asking for it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 am

NoelX2 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
I use to be a mod...Sad
me to
I should at least be a mod. I have contributed soo much to this forum since October.

Yeamlike showing us vids of Argerest of War and that gay arcana game
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 am

Jossa81 wrote:
I think you should be wary of anyone that pleads to be a mod. If you were one in the past I suppose it's a little different but in all aspects of life, you don't earn it by asking for it.
I Agree.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:
I think you should be wary of anyone that pleads to be a mod. If you were one in the past I suppose it's a little different but in all aspects of life, you don't earn it by asking for it.
I Agree.

Exactly, remember the early days when you became a mod essentially becuase you asked for it? Then we had the BS banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?   wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
wat da fuuuuuuuudge mods?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Does anyone post over at He-man.org?
» Age of Empires III: Modern Asia

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: