This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) Empty
PostSubject: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 am

Behold as I own a PS3 fanboy, without my voice. Using Annotations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:09 am

I just saw that. Nice work...I think.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 am

NoelX2 wrote:
I am wondering if you saw the one I did before this improved one, or if you saw this without annotations.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 am

Kendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
I am wondering if you saw the one I did before this improved one, or if you saw this without annotations.
Without.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 am

link to the guys vid?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:21 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Without.
Well I would suggest you watch it with the annotations (just click and play the video), you will see many annotations owning him.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:23 am

arnt god of war wrote:
link to the guys vid?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:49 am

I don't think annotations is a good idea. People prefer listening to reading.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 am

ghost23 wrote:
I don't think annotations is a good idea. People prefer listening to reading.
Really? Because it would take me multiple parts to own him, also due to the fact that I have a really bad cold it would not be such a good idea, I also tried to make a video talking however I kept messing up.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:10 am

Bro, very good pwnage. You made loads of good points and definately ownnnnnnedd him!
Well done!
"that made no sense you fucking retard" Lmao!! That was epic.
And I agree about the eyetoy too. It is shit. I didn't even use mine that much when I played my ps2. It's utter crap. You wave your hands and it recognises there is motion occuring but it can't tell HOW it's moving and it can't tell which part of your body is moving. If he wants to talk about being ahead of the competition, why doesn't he mention how move is a rip off of wii?

And he lost credibility when he stopped talking about games because we are all gamers here, that's all we need to debate about as gamers. Nothing else matters. I don't want to watch films (I've only ever watched 1 DVD in my xbox 360, I only ever watched about 3 or 4 dvd's in my ps2 last-gen and I almost never use my psp to surf the net. What does that tell you about the importance of multimedia to gamers?!).

Just one problemo Kendo........25 gamerscore? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Bro, very good pwnage. You made loads of good points and definately ownnnnnnedd him!
Well done!
"that made no sense you fucking retard" Lmao!! That was epic.
And I agree about the eyetoy too. It is shit. I didn't even use mine that much when I played my ps2. It's utter crap. You wave your hands and it recognises there is motion occuring but it can't tell HOW it's moving and it can't tell which part of your body is moving. If he wants to talk about being ahead of the competition, why doesn't he mention how move is a rip off of wii?

And he lost credibility when he stopped talking about games because we are all gamers here, that's all we need to debate about as gamers. Nothing else matters. I don't want to watch films (I've only ever watched 1 DVD in my xbox 360, I only ever watched about 3 or 4 dvd's in my ps2 last-gen and I almost never use my psp to surf the net. What does that tell you about the importance of multimedia to gamers?!).

Just one problemo Kendo........25 gamerscore? xD
I was playing on me and my brother's Xbox under his Gamertag, but my mom's boyfriend for no reason took it away from me (probably because he did not want me playing as he said "Tyler's Xbox").
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)   Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendo Commentary: Somedouchefag1 the Sony Fanboy (This is Console War Related)
Page 1 of 1