This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction

Go down 
+17
Static103
joe11
DemonWolf
Salarian4Life
Master_Chief
nalin41
micheal82
Stigma
343_Guilty_Spark
M3A7L04F
Kendo
XboxKing
-jaz350z-
Stoney
Blackou7
lightlamp
Pein
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction   LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 am

XboxKing wrote:
You guys just fell for his trap. He's doing exactly what he wants you to do!

nope, that's just an excuse for all the hate he's been getting.
Mld did stuff like that online intentionally. When he did stuff like that eg: "I wont get a ps3 because then I'd have the same system as you and I wouldn't want that" he did it just for the reactions and doesn't feel that way.
UltimateGeneral actually is trying to convince people that Splinter Cell Conviction sucks so they don't buy games for a MS console and he's just saying that "you're doing what I wanted you to do" thing just to try & pretend he's like some messiah with control over us or some bs like that.
I honestly dont really care what he does...he's just another person who takes the console war seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction   LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am

XboxKing wrote:

lol i made this video for the laugh.you got it wrong,i only laugh at his idiocity and he is retarded so its fun to see his retardness showcasing in his vids.which is sad funny
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

PostSubject: Re: LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction   LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 am

demondragondude wrote:
XboxKing wrote:

nope, that's just an excuse for all the hate he's been getting.
Mld did stuff like that online intentionally. When he did stuff like that eg: "I wont get a ps3 because then I'd have the same system as you and I wouldn't want that" he did it just for the reactions and doesn't feel that way.
UltimateGeneral actually is trying to convince people that Splinter Cell Conviction sucks so they don't buy games for a MS console and he's just saying that "you're doing what I wanted you to do" thing just to try & pretend he's like some messiah with control over us or some bs like that.
I honestly dont really care what he does...he's just another person who takes the console war seriously.

If you actually believe he's trying to convince people into not buying "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction" then he's done his job. And your basically saying it's ok for GeneralMLD to bash Sony and get reactions out of people, but when ultimategeneral does the same with Microsoft all of a sudden he's an idiot. Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? -jaz350z- is right, when you support your camp you're going to see the other side as the worse.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction   LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 am

The fact that he is bashing Microsoft because he thinks Conviction is bad is just completely stupid. Microsoft did not have creative control over Splinter Cell Conviction, Ubisoft did. So if he wants to take his anger out on someone, take it out on Ubisoft.
Proves that this guy doesn't know his facts.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction   LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:58 pm

ghost23 wrote:
The fact that he is bashing Microsoft because he thinks Conviction is bad is just completely stupid. Microsoft did not have creative control over Splinter Cell Conviction, Ubisoft did. So if he wants to take his anger out on someone, take it out on Ubisoft.
Proves that this guy doesn't know his facts.

i believe i a saw a comment telling blackbond that he knew it wasnt Microsoft, he just said that to bash on it and make fanboys mad
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction   LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 am

Static103 wrote:
you guys don't get it..he's trying to get into your heads and you're letting him
By laughing at him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction   LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LMAO.ultimategeneral fails at bashing splinter cell conviction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2