This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO. Empty
PostSubject: MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.   MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 am

Everyone has seen the LED suits that cameras follow and make into a 3d character? Well one of these places happens to be in my small town (San leandro) in U.S. and a guy came to our classroom to present this place. He told us they worked on games like Halo spiderman friend or foe etc. He showed us a clip that looked like halo odst. It was a guy jumping out of a veichel closing the door and running up to the car. The lighting was dark and the car had a high door.
He also told us that they worked on the video of Gnarles Barkley (music artist) the name was save my soul, find my soul or where's my soul. Look for it on YouTube. There is a girl breaking up with this guy in the beggining and in the middle this heart is walking around and that's what they did. I will look it up when I'm not on my iPod lol.

The funny part was when he told us they worked on Avatar the movie untill they kicked them off.(aka hired someone else)
And yes I am talking about "the greatest movie" according to a lot of people. I didn't watch it but it looks terrible. But wouldt that be great if they worked on it all? That would be something to brag about. Wink

It's wierd to think that this town is important in some way...or have something important lol. Considering that the East part of the town next to us (Oakland) is a complete ghetto shithole where gangs, hookers, and drug dealers roam... (Also home to the Raiders American football team... That suck.)
(Just realized I wrote a SH*TLOAD of words)
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.   MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:16 am

Really? You are lucky sir. 0.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.   MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:23 am

I never had anything cool like that demoed at my school. Must have been an interesting presentation.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.   MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 am

dudeoftheages wrote:
I never had anything cool like that demoed at my school. Must have been an interesting presentation.
I would love for that to happen at my school.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.   MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am

I wasn't all that cool, but it was interesting. And considering I want to become a story designer for my own video games, it would make it easier to go there, thats if they are really professional or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.   MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO. Empty

Back to top Go down

MY TOWN WORKED ON PART OF HALO.
Page 1 of 1