This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT

Go down 
+5
xjosh360s
andes755
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT Empty
PostSubject: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:11 pm

SPOCIOUSness. Best MP3 player out there. Shall get.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Tis SPOCIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 pm

I used to do something like this here. But I do not think the people here cared about it (even though this is a site for support Microsoft's Xbox 360 and MLD did say we are Microsoft fanboys).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 am

I have an MP3 player, cheap little thing I use mostly for podcasts. I don't really feel the need for a Media player, but if I was to get one I'd probably get a Zune HD. I can't stand Apple and their legions of elitist white earbud wearing zombie fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 am

I use the Zen M Vision, marvelous piece of kit IMO
Back to top Go down
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Kendo wrote:
I used to do something like this here. But I do not think the people here cared about it (even though this is a site for support Microsoft's Xbox 360 and MLD did say we are Microsoft fanboys).

Irrelevant. Stop going offtopic.

ZUNE ROCKS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I have an MP3 player, cheap little thing I use mostly for podcasts. I don't really feel the need for a Media player, but if I was to get one I'd probably get a Zune HD. I can't stand Apple and their legions of elitist white earbud wearing zombie fans.

QFT!!!!! I hate all those people walking around with their way overrated iPod Touches. They aren't that good! Yeah they have some cool apps but they are pointless. I want one for listening to music and videos.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

QFT!!!!! I hate all those people walking around with their way overrated iPod Touches. They aren't that good! Yeah they have some cool apps but they are pointless. I want one for listening to music and videos.
if you like that then zune hd is for you has better quality video and hd radio, and it probably has better music quality but if u like games get an ipod touch
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 pm

(i have a zune hd but i am getting an ipod touch just cause of the games so i wont use i pod for music just the apps and games and zhd for music and vids)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
(i have a zune hd but i am getting an ipod touch just cause of the games so i wont use i pod for music just the apps and games and zhd for music and vids)

Don't get it for the games!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did and was really let down. They're fun for a week and then you just completely can't be bothered. The technology's good: graphicwise the games are great and the multitouch means you can have 2 analog virtual sticks.
The thing is, the games are usually realllllly repetitive or just kinda limited in content probably because you have to download them and if they're huge a lot of people may cower away.

Though I really recommend an Ipod Touch, don't expect too much from the games aspect. Oh and I recommend getting at least the 16gb because a lot of gb is used for system data. So with 8gb model you'll effecttively only have about 6 really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I agree they're overrated in terms of a music player. It has quality no better than the old ipod classics. But the thing is, I don't know what I'd do without my Ipod Touch. If my computer's overheated or I'm lying in bed at night , can't sleep and want to go online, or if I'm at college and want to go online for whatever reason, I have internet in the palm of my hand.
If me and my friends arrange to go somewhere or do something, I can make a note on my ipod touch.
If I'm bored on the train or on some journey somewhere (or if I'm at the train station and the train's delayed for a while) I can listen to music and read one of my hundred comics thanks to the ipod touch.
Or if I'm away from home and have a longing to play guitar, I have the guitar app on my ipod touch.

Thank you for reading my ....essay type thing. lol Razz I'm sorry I couldn't shorten that.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 pm

I would get the iPod only because of the games it has (not to mention music and video). Oh and because one of my best friends (a girl) wants to play a game that has a new song from her favorite band Linkin Park.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I would get the iPod only because of the games it has (not to mention music and video). Oh and because one of my best friends (a girl) wants to play a game that has a new song from her favorite band Linkin Park.

Well, why doncha?

That game is aimed completely at Linkin Park fans btw. It's not that good though. Oh and tell your friend to get Tap Studio. Smile it's free (at least it was when I got it).

And why did you have to point out that your friend was a girl? lol Overcompensating? Wink
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:20 pm

demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Well, why doncha?

That game is aimed completely at Linkin Park fans btw. It's not that good though. Oh and tell your friend to get Tap Studio. Smile it's free (at least it was when I got it).

And why did you have to point out that your friend was a girl? lol Overcompensating? Wink
Lol yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm

People talk badly of iPods, but I haven't found a better player for the same price and space.
I like the look of the Zune HD, but the biggest is only 64GB, and it's pricey.
I'll stick with my iPod Classic.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

Don't get it for the games!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did and was really let down. They're fun for a week and then you just completely can't be bothered. The technology's good: graphicwise the games are great and the multitouch means you can have 2 analog virtual sticks.
The thing is, the games are usually realllllly repetitive or just kinda limited in content probably because you have to download them and if they're huge a lot of people may cower away.

Though I really recommend an Ipod Touch, don't expect too much from the games aspect. Oh and I recommend getting at least the 16gb because a lot of gb is used for system data. So with 8gb model you'll effecttively only have about 6 really.

Yeah, games on iPod suck. I still want one for the apps and stuff, but my PSPgo is a far better portable gaming & music device.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT   ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT Empty

Back to top Go down

ZUNE Products by MICROSOFT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: