This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 32
Location : In the gutter

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Again, the thread says, "If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?"

Some people just wont listen no matter how much you say it. Take my "Your favourite game of all-time thread". Its full off bickering back and forth, when it was a plain and simple question that should have been answered plain and simple. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:40 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
!i wrote:
Lol. Nice reply n,n Don't bash on the PS3 wrongly. I'm not a fanboy by any means. But bashing on something for no reason is just completely mad.

The PS3 deserves all the bashing we can dish. PS3 fanboys have ruined it for everyone. That's why it needs to be bashes, to kill the hopes and dreams of PS3 fanboys, the pariahs of gaming.
Your are taking this to far i mean PARIAHS this is gaming its supposed to be fun!

PS3 fanboys can say what ever they want about Xbox 360 fans, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people consider PS3 fanboys to be the worst fanboys of all time. So yes, they are pariahs.

Don't believe me? Read this: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
You are taking this way out of context sure they may be the worst but a good amount of Ps3 fanboys are you tube leaders such as bbc shokio ( Acknowledges that the ps3 is the best ) 7th lvl and even if you don't acknowledge them as smart the point is this is gaming not war. Btw Destructoid is filled with 360 fanboys obviously they are going to say the ps3 fanboys are the worst
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
!i wrote:
Lol. Nice reply n,n Don't bash on the PS3 wrongly. I'm not a fanboy by any means. But bashing on something for no reason is just completely mad.

The PS3 deserves all the bashing we can dish. PS3 fanboys have ruined it for everyone. That's why it needs to be bashes, to kill the hopes and dreams of PS3 fanboys, the pariahs of gaming.
Your are taking this to far i mean PARIAHS this is gaming its supposed to be fun!

PS3 fanboys can say what ever they want about Xbox 360 fans, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people consider PS3 fanboys to be the worst fanboys of all time. So yes, they are pariahs.

Don't believe me? Read this: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
You are taking this way out of context sure they may be the worst but a good amount of Ps3 fanboys are you tube leaders such as bbc shokio ( Acknowledges that the ps3 is the best ) 7th lvl and even if you don't acknowledge them as smart the point is this is gaming not war. Btw Destructoid is filled with 360 fanboys obviously they are going to say the ps3 fanboys are the worst

They aren't fanboys, they are professionals tired of PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:49 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
!i wrote:
Lol. Nice reply n,n Don't bash on the PS3 wrongly. I'm not a fanboy by any means. But bashing on something for no reason is just completely mad.

The PS3 deserves all the bashing we can dish. PS3 fanboys have ruined it for everyone. That's why it needs to be bashes, to kill the hopes and dreams of PS3 fanboys, the pariahs of gaming.
Your are taking this to far i mean PARIAHS this is gaming its supposed to be fun!

PS3 fanboys can say what ever they want about Xbox 360 fans, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people consider PS3 fanboys to be the worst fanboys of all time. So yes, they are pariahs.

Don't believe me? Read this: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
You are taking this way out of context sure they may be the worst but a good amount of Ps3 fanboys are you tube leaders such as bbc shokio ( Acknowledges that the ps3 is the best ) 7th lvl and even if you don't acknowledge them as smart the point is this is gaming not war. Btw Destructoid is filled with 360 fanboys obviously they are going to say the ps3 fanboys are the worst

They aren't fanboys, they are professionals tired of PS3 fanboys.
That still doesn't justify all of your comments on countless threads on how the Ps3 fanboys need to obliterated.
Sega left the console war big woop, Sony is not to blame for Sega's inconvenience. Sega had already made many mistakes to justify them leaving the hardware industry.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
!i wrote:
Lol. Nice reply n,n Don't bash on the PS3 wrongly. I'm not a fanboy by any means. But bashing on something for no reason is just completely mad.

The PS3 deserves all the bashing we can dish. PS3 fanboys have ruined it for everyone. That's why it needs to be bashes, to kill the hopes and dreams of PS3 fanboys, the pariahs of gaming.
Your are taking this to far i mean PARIAHS this is gaming its supposed to be fun!

PS3 fanboys can say what ever they want about Xbox 360 fans, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people consider PS3 fanboys to be the worst fanboys of all time. So yes, they are pariahs.

Don't believe me? Read this: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
You are taking this way out of context sure they may be the worst but a good amount of Ps3 fanboys are you tube leaders such as bbc shokio ( Acknowledges that the ps3 is the best ) 7th lvl and even if you don't acknowledge them as smart the point is this is gaming not war. Btw Destructoid is filled with 360 fanboys obviously they are going to say the ps3 fanboys are the worst

They aren't fanboys, they are professionals tired of PS3 fanboys.
That still doesn't justify all of your comments on countless threads on how the Ps3 fanboys need to obliterated.
Sega left the console war big woop, Sony is not to blame for Sega's inconvenience. Sega had already made many mistakes to justify them leaving the hardware industry.

I've lived through every console war. Sega and Nintendo fans used to argue on the playground and then go home and play each others systems. It wasn't until Sony came on the scene that thing started to escalate. It got worse last gen. This generation is nearly intolerable thanks to PS3 fanboys. They have made it very clear that they hate you for owning anything other than a PS3. There is no living with them.

As for Sega. I dearly miss the good old days and yes I do understand Sony is not the only reason Sega fell from grace, but if Sony never built the Playstation Sega's Saturn would have been the most populate system in the 32bit era and the Dreamcast would have been as unstoppable as the PS2 last gen. But that's not why I say the things I do. I say negative things about PS3 fanboys so people won't let them off the hook for forget all the crazy and fascist things they've done and said.

I don't actually hate Sony. One of my favorite games of all time is ICO, a PS2 exclusive, and I'm looking forward to Last Guardian. But don't tell anyone I said that. I want PS3 fanboys to know that people are perfectly happy without a PS3. That's what really kills them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Guest
Guest



If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 pm

So what would you have wanted? For Sony to have not make a console that made them a load of money? And as for what you said about most people saying that most people think that the PS3 fanboys are the worst, maybe thats because there are more 360 users than PS3 users, and therefor those people aren't going to be calling their own kind the worst. I completely understand and agree with you on your point on how PS3 fanboys think your not happy without a PS3. But regardless. As DarkSwarm said, lets get back to the subject at hand.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm

!i wrote:
So what would you have wanted? For Sony to have not make a console that made them a load of money? And as for what you said about most people saying that most people think that the PS3 fanboys are the worst, maybe thats because there are more 360 users than PS3 users, and therefor those people aren't going to be calling their own kind the worst. I completely understand and agree with you on your point on how PS3 fanboys think your not happy without a PS3. But regardless. As DarkSwarm said, lets get back to the subject at hand.

Mostly I just want to have a Sony console on the market and if that means there isn't a Sony console I'm fine with that. I grew up on Sega and I miss how they effected the industry . So many classic games and so much talent.

What was the topic? Oh yeah. I think we will see a PGR5 at E3 this year and a Forza 4 at E3 next year. I also think MS will have some more Japanese games for next year, RPGs and more. There's no way FF14 and FF VS 13 will stay exclusive so we can expect both to be announced at some point porting to 360.

We may see a sequel to the best console RTS of all time with Halo Wars 2 at E3 next year to keep the Halo ball rolling. And lastly an epic sequel to the greatest spy action game of all time with Perfect Dark 2.

It will take place after the original and ignore Zero ever happened. I believe the release of PD on XBLA was a test to see if people are still interested int he series and now that they have their answer I'm sure they've already gotten started.

We can also bet that MS will have lots of surprises in store for Natal. By 2011 Natal will have full penetration and own the HD motion control market.

Sony will be losing even more money then they are now and be forced to leave the video game industry forever even worse than what they caused Sega. MS will buy all of Sony's 1st party developers and IPs leaving Sony no choice but to return to their former Walkman (portable tape player) market, fail and get purchased by a small Korean company as a manufacturer of knockoff iPods until a lawsuit from Apple forces them to close their doors forever.

Well that last bit may just be wishful thinking on my part
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 33
Location : Canada

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:11 pm

The next Xbox launch offcourse.

im almost certain..........itll be 6 years after the 360 launch. MS is stupid to wait any longer

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 32
Location : In the gutter

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
The next Xbox launch offcourse.

im almost certain..........itll be 6 years after the 360 launch. MS is stupid to wait any longer

We wont see a new Xbox till at least 2013. Latest being 2015, well so the analysist are saying.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
!i wrote:
Lol. Nice reply n,n Don't bash on the PS3 wrongly. I'm not a fanboy by any means. But bashing on something for no reason is just completely mad.

The PS3 deserves all the bashing we can dish. PS3 fanboys have ruined it for everyone. That's why it needs to be bashes, to kill the hopes and dreams of PS3 fanboys, the pariahs of gaming.
Your are taking this to far i mean PARIAHS this is gaming its supposed to be fun!

PS3 fanboys can say what ever they want about Xbox 360 fans, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people consider PS3 fanboys to be the worst fanboys of all time. So yes, they are pariahs.

Don't believe me? Read this: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
You are taking this way out of context sure they may be the worst but a good amount of Ps3 fanboys are you tube leaders such as bbc shokio ( Acknowledges that the ps3 is the best ) 7th lvl and even if you don't acknowledge them as smart the point is this is gaming not war. Btw Destructoid is filled with 360 fanboys obviously they are going to say the ps3 fanboys are the worst

They aren't fanboys, they are professionals tired of PS3 fanboys.
That still doesn't justify all of your comments on countless threads on how the Ps3 fanboys need to obliterated.
Sega left the console war big woop, Sony is not to blame for Sega's inconvenience. Sega had already made many mistakes to justify them leaving the hardware industry.

I've lived through every console war. Sega and Nintendo fans used to argue on the playground and then go home and play each others systems. It wasn't until Sony came on the scene that thing started to escalate. It got worse last gen. This generation is nearly intolerable thanks to PS3 fanboys. They have made it very clear that they hate you for owning anything other than a PS3. There is no living with them.

As for Sega. I dearly miss the good old days and yes I do understand Sony is not the only reason Sega fell from grace, but if Sony never built the Playstation Sega's Saturn would have been the most populate system in the 32bit era and the Dreamcast would have been as unstoppable as the PS2 last gen. But that's not why I say the things I do. I say negative things about PS3 fanboys so people won't let them off the hook for forget all the crazy and fascist things they've done and said.

I don't actually hate Sony. One of my favorite games of all time is ICO, a PS2 exclusive, and I'm looking forward to Last Guardian. But don't tell anyone I said that. I want PS3 fanboys to know that people are perfectly happy without a PS3. That's what really kills them.
You cant make such exclamatory claims you wouldn't know if the Sega Sturn would have succeeded if Sony didn't come you wouldn't know the same with Dreamcast. If Anything Nintendo was dominating over Sega even before Sony came.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
!i wrote:
Lol. Nice reply n,n Don't bash on the PS3 wrongly. I'm not a fanboy by any means. But bashing on something for no reason is just completely mad.

The PS3 deserves all the bashing we can dish. PS3 fanboys have ruined it for everyone. That's why it needs to be bashes, to kill the hopes and dreams of PS3 fanboys, the pariahs of gaming.
Your are taking this to far i mean PARIAHS this is gaming its supposed to be fun!

PS3 fanboys can say what ever they want about Xbox 360 fans, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people consider PS3 fanboys to be the worst fanboys of all time. So yes, they are pariahs.

Don't believe me? Read this: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
You are taking this way out of context sure they may be the worst but a good amount of Ps3 fanboys are you tube leaders such as bbc shokio ( Acknowledges that the ps3 is the best ) 7th lvl and even if you don't acknowledge them as smart the point is this is gaming not war. Btw Destructoid is filled with 360 fanboys obviously they are going to say the ps3 fanboys are the worst

They aren't fanboys, they are professionals tired of PS3 fanboys.
That still doesn't justify all of your comments on countless threads on how the Ps3 fanboys need to obliterated.
Sega left the console war big woop, Sony is not to blame for Sega's inconvenience. Sega had already made many mistakes to justify them leaving the hardware industry.

I've lived through every console war. Sega and Nintendo fans used to argue on the playground and then go home and play each others systems. It wasn't until Sony came on the scene that thing started to escalate. It got worse last gen. This generation is nearly intolerable thanks to PS3 fanboys. They have made it very clear that they hate you for owning anything other than a PS3. There is no living with them.

As for Sega. I dearly miss the good old days and yes I do understand Sony is not the only reason Sega fell from grace, but if Sony never built the Playstation Sega's Saturn would have been the most populate system in the 32bit era and the Dreamcast would have been as unstoppable as the PS2 last gen. But that's not why I say the things I do. I say negative things about PS3 fanboys so people won't let them off the hook for forget all the crazy and fascist things they've done and said.

I don't actually hate Sony. One of my favorite games of all time is ICO, a PS2 exclusive, and I'm looking forward to Last Guardian. But don't tell anyone I said that. I want PS3 fanboys to know that people are perfectly happy without a PS3. That's what really kills them.
You cant make such exclamatory claims you wouldn't know if the Sega Sturn would have succeeded if Sony didn't come you wouldn't know the same with Dreamcast. If Anything Nintendo was dominating over Sega even before Sony came.

Lol,you like debating dont you?Dont blame you,the console war is kinda calm and boring right now.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
!i wrote:
Lol. Nice reply n,n Don't bash on the PS3 wrongly. I'm not a fanboy by any means. But bashing on something for no reason is just completely mad.

The PS3 deserves all the bashing we can dish. PS3 fanboys have ruined it for everyone. That's why it needs to be bashes, to kill the hopes and dreams of PS3 fanboys, the pariahs of gaming.
Your are taking this to far i mean PARIAHS this is gaming its supposed to be fun!

PS3 fanboys can say what ever they want about Xbox 360 fans, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people consider PS3 fanboys to be the worst fanboys of all time. So yes, they are pariahs.

Don't believe me? Read this: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
You are taking this way out of context sure they may be the worst but a good amount of Ps3 fanboys are you tube leaders such as bbc shokio ( Acknowledges that the ps3 is the best ) 7th lvl and even if you don't acknowledge them as smart the point is this is gaming not war. Btw Destructoid is filled with 360 fanboys obviously they are going to say the ps3 fanboys are the worst

They aren't fanboys, they are professionals tired of PS3 fanboys.
That still doesn't justify all of your comments on countless threads on how the Ps3 fanboys need to obliterated.
Sega left the console war big woop, Sony is not to blame for Sega's inconvenience. Sega had already made many mistakes to justify them leaving the hardware industry.

I've lived through every console war. Sega and Nintendo fans used to argue on the playground and then go home and play each others systems. It wasn't until Sony came on the scene that thing started to escalate. It got worse last gen. This generation is nearly intolerable thanks to PS3 fanboys. They have made it very clear that they hate you for owning anything other than a PS3. There is no living with them.

As for Sega. I dearly miss the good old days and yes I do understand Sony is not the only reason Sega fell from grace, but if Sony never built the Playstation Sega's Saturn would have been the most populate system in the 32bit era and the Dreamcast would have been as unstoppable as the PS2 last gen. But that's not why I say the things I do. I say negative things about PS3 fanboys so people won't let them off the hook for forget all the crazy and fascist things they've done and said.

I don't actually hate Sony. One of my favorite games of all time is ICO, a PS2 exclusive, and I'm looking forward to Last Guardian. But don't tell anyone I said that. I want PS3 fanboys to know that people are perfectly happy without a PS3. That's what really kills them.
You cant make such exclamatory claims you wouldn't know if the Sega Sturn would have succeeded if Sony didn't come you wouldn't know the same with Dreamcast. If Anything Nintendo was dominating over Sega even before Sony came.

Lol,you like debating dont you?Dont blame you,the console war is kinda calm and boring right now.
Well there not much else thats funner than debating Smile
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-02-25

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:05 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
The next Xbox launch offcourse.

im almost certain..........itll be 6 years after the 360 launch. MS is stupid to wait any longer

Xbox 360 is only been out for 4 years. It's too soon for another Xbox console. Plus that wouldn't be fair to Nintendo and Sony since the PS3 and Wii have only been out for 3 years. It will leave the gaming community unbalanced for various reasons.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm

XboxKing wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
The next Xbox launch offcourse.

im almost certain..........itll be 6 years after the 360 launch. MS is stupid to wait any longer

Xbox 360 is only been out for 4 years. It's too soon for another Xbox console. Plus that wouldn't be fair to Nintendo and Sony since the PS3 and Wii have only been out for 3 years. It will leave the gaming community unbalanced for various reasons.

It's coming up on year 5, but I agree it's too early for a new Xbox. However I disagree that anything can be unfair if it's bad for Sony. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 26
Location : ny

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 pm

mass effect 3, and pgr5
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 31

If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

I think we will see Perfect Dark 2....I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?   If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
If Gears 3 is for early 2011 what do you think MS has for fall 2011?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» DaBigfella's Collection Update Saturday 20th June 2011 page 6
» SDCC 2011 Reveals
» 2011 SDCC MotuC items revealed!
» Does anyone know what the 2011 top hat of..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: