This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.

Go down 
+2
Arbiteris
343_Guilty_Spark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. Empty
PostSubject: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 am

Everyone who knows me knows I love Halo. The gamplay is fantastic and no other FPS comes close to the overall quality. I love the characters, settings, locations, technology, history, and most of all the story. I read the books, graphic novels, and encyclopedia. I watched and very much enjoyed the anime. I love everything about Halo, including the multiplayer.

But while I'm looking forward to the multiplayer public beta that Bungie has planned next month for Halo Reach. I'm more excited for the beta to end than to actually play it. Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll have fun, but the only thing I'll learn from the multiplayer beta is that Bungie is the best and the game is fun. Frankly we all already knew that.

After Bungie gleans enough data from the public beta they'll shut it off and get back to work on the real meat of the game. With all the big multiplayer secrets out of the bag they'll start releasing more info on the campaign.

That's what I really want to see. I want vid-docs on the single player story, characters, locations, and improvements. As popular as Halo multiplayer is, the point of the game is the campaign. Multiplayer is like a bonus mode. Halo games always have the most interesting, exciting, and action packed campaigns.

It's going to be glorious and I can't wait to see the real game. The beta can't come soon enough, or end soon enough for me. Give me campaign info!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 am

You are thinking the exact same as me.Ive been wishing that as well.I will be playing Halo Reach online but the campaign is what I really enjoy.I see perfectly what you mean

Bungie has confirmed in an interview that they will start focusing on giving campign info after the beta
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 pm

HellJumper wrote:
You are thinking the exact same as me.Ive been wishing that as well.I will be playing Halo Reach online but the campaign is what I really enjoy.I see perfectly what you mean

Bungie has confirmed in an interview that they will start focusing on giving campign info after the beta

I saw that too. I can't wait to see more info on the campaign. It's what's going to shut up the PS3 fanboys. Once Bungie reveals the single player experience even they won't be able to shit talk. Well they probably will anyway, but even they'll know they're spewing bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:06 pm

i dont know why,but i think ill enjoy the campaign more than the online,i enjoyed halo 3 multiplayer more than halo 3 story and halo odst,but i think this story is going to be more hardcore
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm with you guys. I'm really looking forward to the multiplayer and all that, but I'm dying to see how the campaign is like.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Yeah I think I agree.
I'm intrigued so much by the single player because aahhh it just looks awesome!!
IT looks dark and more forboding than previous halo games. To be honest I am excited about multiplayer just as much, perhaps slightly more than the campaign but I AM desperate to see some more footage of the single player experience. And I know that despite how much I hope, a lot of games I want to get, I know I wont be getting this year but Halo Reach will be one of the titles I will get for sure without a doubt.
Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. Halore10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm starting to get a bit tired of Reach since I've always get tired of multiplayer if I play it too much. Campaign is something that I can replay a lot and not get too tired of. I need some campaign gameplay footage!
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:05 am

cant wait for Campaign gpnna be soo epic halo 3 will shite in envy that and the replay value will be through the roof to Reach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.   Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I can't wait for Halo: Reach's Beta... to end.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Rants, Articles, Columns, Videos-
Jump to: