This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Am I posting too much?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 am

I was just posting on the forum as I usually do then when I went back to the homepage I noticed something funny....

Am I posting too much? Ddddom10
Am I posting too much? Ddddom11

lol so yeah methinks I need to post a bit less... and make less posts like this otherwise I may end up like Kendo.

No offense Kendo Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 am

Depends,if they are real post's,not like the 2 or 1 word post's Kendo and Emp did,then your good
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 am

HellJumper wrote:
Depends,if they are real post's,not like the 2 or 1 word post's Kendo and Emp did,then your good

Oh cool. Well some of the posts are 1 or two words like if it's a troll's post, where I may right "epic fail" or something like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 am

Lol i notice it too when i come on it has demondragondude everywhere XD
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 29
Location : UK

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 am

if the posts are good theres no problem. you have something to say say it.

what good is a thought without a voice to voice it. its just thought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 am

yes lol Razz
But we like it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am

damn ddd,you really dont have a new game to play on your 360? ey? lol joking man,it doesnt matter if you post too much,if you find an interesting topic,you can reply to it if you want,theres nothing wrong with that
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 pm

It depenes on if you feel like you are spending too much time posting. If you're making short pointless posts then yes you're posting too much. If you're making thoughtful posts than it's up to you to decide if you're spending too much of your time here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
yes lol Razz
But we like it Razz

Roflmao. That's good to know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
It depenes on if you feel like you are spending too much time posting. If you're making short pointless posts then yes you're posting too much. If you're making thoughtful posts than it's up to you to decide if you're spending too much of your time here.
I'm making rather thoughtful posts I think. =] Except for this one... it's just a reply Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:52 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
damn ddd,you really dont have a new game to play on your 360? ey? lol joking man,it doesnt matter if you post too much,if you find an interesting topic,you can reply to it if you want,theres nothing wrong with that

Lol I do, I recently completed Assassins Creed in a couple of days (which I usually refrain myself from doing. I hate finishing a game soon.) and also bought Viva Pinata recently lol.
And yeah thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Lol i notice it too when i come on it has demondragondude everywhere XD

Lmao Very Happy I can't help it, I have a lot of feelings!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Lol i notice it too when i come on it has demondragondude everywhere XD

Lmao Very Happy I can't help it, I have a lot of feelings!
ROFL at the vid..meangirls is a horrid film but that scene was funny hehe
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Lol i notice it too when i come on it has demondragondude everywhere XD

Lmao Very Happy I can't help it, I have a lot of feelings!
ROFL at the vid..meangirls is a horrid film but that scene was funny hehe

lmao I thought it sucked the first 2 times I saw it (yes...don't ask)
but last time I saw it, it didn't seem so bad. I found it quite funny. And yeah, especially this scene hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis,In

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm

- yes you are . destroy yourself . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Yes you are. Now put yourself on report. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis,In

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:31 pm

- Yes you are . you are now a PS3 Fanboy .
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
- Yes you are . you are now a PS3 Fanboy .

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:57 pm

No you aren't posting too much. You keep this forum alive and keep discussions going. I think its great you contribute so much.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:55 pm

You are not posting too much. Your not like Emp or Kendo (At the beginning). What happened with Emp?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:43 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
You are not posting too much. Your not like Emp or Kendo (At the beginning). What happened with Emp?

No idea. But every now and again he is online but never posts.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:34 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
You are not posting too much. Your not like Emp or Kendo (At the beginning). What happened with Emp?

No idea. But every now and again he is online but never posts.

He's secretly a ps3 fan-troll Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis,In

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 pm

- yes, you are .

this message will self-destruct . XD
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 am

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
You are not posting too much. Your not like Emp or Kendo (At the beginning). What happened with Emp?

No idea. But every now and again he is online but never posts.

He's secretly a ps3 fan-troll Razz
Emp was a rat?? wow he was kinda girly..oh and just to remind you with emp,here is his tag
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:33 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
You are not posting too much. Your not like Emp or Kendo (At the beginning). What happened with Emp?

No idea. But every now and again he is online but never posts.

He's secretly a ps3 fan-troll Razz
Emp was a rat?? wow he was kinda girly..oh and just to remind you with emp,here is his tag
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




Am I posting too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too much? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Am I posting too much?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Problems posting
» international posting from mattycollector

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: