This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JOIN US NOOBS!

Go down 
+11
The Freemon34
Kendo
Invincible
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
handkerchief
ghost23
Stoney
Notorious
arnt god of war
-jaz350z-
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Invincible wrote:
I'm confused. I've never seen Stoney post anything douchebagish.

If you want to play some MW2 with me tonight, man, I'll be on XBL around 10ish EST. Gamertag: DogFacedGod1

Sorry, don't own BBC2. I'd rather just play Modern Warfare then one of it's clones.

HA for a second I thought you were serious....clone of MW2 bah hahaha best joke I have ever heard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Kendo wrote:
The Freemon34 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
I invite all to join Qball and I in some BC2 matches online.

Everyone except Kendo.

Have a nice day.
Ahem what? Why am I not invited good sir (dont even own BBC2 own the first one but still)?

Isn't it obvious, you are a fanboy of MW2 on the wii. jk
Lol great joke. But I did not like MW2 (will buy it but only to play with people online). But seriously why could I not join?

Honestly I don't know why all the hate going at you either.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

If you want to play some MW2 with me tonight, man, I'll be on XBL around 10ish EST. Gamertag: DogFacedGod1

Sorry, don't own BBC2. I'd rather just play Modern Warfare then one of it's clones.

HA for a second I thought you were serious....clone of MW2 bah hahaha best joke I have ever heard...

No joke, my friend. The level up system is different and there's vehicles. But at the end of the day they're just copying what modern warfare has already perfected.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

No joke, my friend. The level up system is different and there's vehicles. But at the end of the day they're just copying what modern warfare has already perfected.

first, there's a lot more that's different about it i.e. Destructiblity, squad system, classes, etc.

Second, battlefield 2 was out before cod 4. Bf2 was modern warfare before modern warfare was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

first, there's a lot more that's different about it i.e. Destructiblity, squad system, classes, etc.

Second, battlefield 2 was out before cod 4. Bf2 was modern warfare before modern warfare was.

and the fact that you cant run 30mph not stop and stab someone from 10 miles away(exaggeration i know but you get my point)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Modern Warfare ruined Call of Duty. Maps that inspire camping, perks that inspire camping, over powered weapons....shall i got on?
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 pm

so we still playing squad death match "I will revive you with my diffibulater!" (or however you spell it lol)
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Yeah, Battlefield came first. But Modern Warfare introduced the level up system that every online shooter now copies.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:06 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Modern Warfare ruined Call of Duty. Maps that inspire camping, perks that inspire camping, over powered weapons....shall i got on?

Campers exist in every online shooter. And by over powered weapons, do you mean that when you shoot someone they die? I don't know about you, but I hate having to put a whole clip in someone's face to kill them coughmagcough. Modern Warfare is the cream of the crop and the sales figures prove it.

I'm not saying the Battlefields are bad games, though. I'm a big fan of 1943.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 am

I am still wondering why I am not allowed into the 360 match. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
The Freemon34 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
I invite all to join Qball and I in some BC2 matches online.

Everyone except Kendo.

Have a nice day.
Ahem what? Why am I not invited good sir (dont even own BBC2 own the first one but still)?

Isn't it obvious, you are a fanboy of MW2 on the wii. jk
Lol great joke. But I did not like MW2 (will buy it but only to play with people online). But seriously why could I not join?

Honestly I don't know why all the hate going at you either.
I dont know either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 am

Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Campers exist in every online shooter. And by over powered weapons, do you mean that when you shoot someone they die? I don't know about you, but I hate having to put a whole clip in someone's face to kill them coughmagcough. Modern Warfare is the cream of the crop and the sales figures prove it.

I am pretty sure there were games before CoD that had leveling up online. But no by over powered weapons I mean guns like the UMP where you can snipe someone across the map with it and have it be more powerful than half your assault rifles. And yeah, it is one of the greatest selling games of all time, but there was a lot of hype, and it didnt live up to that. But campers are assisted in this, with custimizable kill streaks and maps that make it perfect to camp, there are more campers in this game then I have seen in ever BF game combined.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:17 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

I am pretty sure there were games before CoD that had leveling up online.

If there was, it obviously wasn't very good or popular since you or I have never heard of it. Definitely wasn't Battlefield who did it first.

I'll agree that the maps in MW2 are too small. Which makes things easy for campers. That's why I still play World at War too. Some of the maps in that game are HUGE.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:08 am

if you look at one of my post
i can play BC Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:38 am

All I play is BC2. Ill fuck anybody up Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
All I play is BC2. Ill fuck anybody JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 Fat-woman Very Happy What a Face

Sorry, had to be done XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:21 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
All I play is BC2. Ill fuck anybody JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 Fat-woman Very Happy What a Face

Sorry, had to be done XD

I do not see how that was needed. I...am...wow I am at a loss for words
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Sorry, had to be done XD
what is it with you and your unhealthy obsession with fat chicks Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:10 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Sorry, had to be done XD
what is it with you and your unhealthy obsession with fat chicks Razz

Razz not telling!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN US NOOBS!   JOIN US NOOBS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JOIN US NOOBS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum