This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 i haz seen teh lite?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 30
Location : Lawlalwaw

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 pm

You get a hi five, but it is too bad you have to sell your PS3. Oh well, it's probably worth it just for Halo Reach alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Save money up dont sell the Ps3 i did that last gen i got a Gamecube sold it for Ps2 than i sold the Ps2 cause it wasn't as satisfying as the the Gamecube. So much money and time lost i barely had time for the games Sad
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 25
Location : Berea KY

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
You get a hi five, but it is too bad you have to sell your PS3. Oh well, it's probably worth it just for Halo Reach alone.
i wouldn't say reach alone,im not hyped for it but it does look good. but gears 3 and alot of other upcoming games look amazing.

funny,looks like Nintendo and Microsoft are on top....AGAIN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Oh cool! I mean, no offense to ps3 (if ps3s even take offense lol) but I think you made the right decision. Though what are you going to do with all of your ps3 games?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 pm

DarthQBall [/]
MadToker [/]
TheTruthSettingUFree [ ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm

demondragondude wrote:
DarthQBall [/]
MadToker [/]
TheTruthSettingUFree [ ]

Don't hold your breathe lmao. That will never happen, TTSUF will never sell his PS3. I actually used to like the guy when he just talked about PS3 gaming...too bad.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 pm

If you can keep the PS3 I would say keep it, there are many great games coming out for it. But there are many great games coming on 360....damn so hard to choose!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : Indianapolis,In

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If you can keep the PS3 I would say keep it, there are many great games coming out for it. But there are many great games coming on 360....damn so hard to choose!! lol.

Halo Reach
ModNation Racers
CrackDown 2
3D Dot Game Heroes
Alan Wake
The Last Guardian
Fable III
Gran Turismo 5


Too Hard To Choose .

*Puts Gun To Head*
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If you can keep the PS3 I would say keep it, there are many great games coming out for it. But there are many great games coming on 360....damn so hard to choose!! lol.

Halo Reach
ModNation Racers
CrackDown 2
3D Dot Game Heroes
Alan Wake
The Last Guardian
Fable III
Gran Turismo 5


Too Hard To Choose .

*Puts Gun To Head*

Ah yeah that 3D Dot Game Heroes thing is cool!!
Admittedly though at first I thought it was a ds game XD
But yeah both have great games coming out...though I still would go with 360 because 2 of the upcoming ps3 games are racers and I'm not a racing fan (except ModNation does look cool because of the creation & customisation).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
DarthQBall [/]
MadToker [/]
TheTruthSettingUFree [ ]

Don't hold your breathe lmao. That will never happen, TTSUF will never sell his PS3. I actually used to like the guy when he just talked about PS3 gaming...too bad.

Lmao I know. It's just a joke. Razz

And yeah I really liked when he did that parody of Generalmld. The whole cat thing was hilarious because he didn't do his typical sensitive, take-it-serious thing. He just did a funny vid. I'm sure even GMLD found it funny...well actually I don't know but I saw the funny side of it though I'm a huge Mld fan Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 30
Location : Lawlalwaw

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:09 am

well money is no prob for me, its just that my parents wont let me have 2 consoles at once lol.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 30
Location : Lawlalwaw

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 am

as for games i sold them all in like 2 days, my community is 98% ps3 owners lol.
Back to top Go down
The Freemon34
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-04-19

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:06 am

I would never sell my PS3 for 3 reasons.

1) Its a 60GB model
2) I like the games coming out.
3) It easily stops PS3 fantards from attacking me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
DarthQBall [/]
MadToker [/]
TheTruthSettingUFree [ ]

Don't hold your breathe lmao. That will never happen, TTSUF will never sell his PS3. I actually used to like the guy when he just talked about PS3 gaming...too bad.

Lmao I know. It's just a joke. Razz

And yeah I really liked when he did that parody of Generalmld. The whole cat thing was hilarious because he didn't do his typical sensitive, take-it-serious thing. He just did a funny vid. I'm sure even GMLD found it funny...well actually I don't know but I saw the funny side of it though I'm a huge Mld fan Smile

Haha yeah that video was great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 30
Location : Lawlalwaw

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 am

well i had go get the 250gig final fantasy 13 bundle for 350 bucks. it was the very last 360 system in the store for 1 month. yeh nawww
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 am

Madtoker wrote:
well i had go get the 250gig final fantasy 13 bundle for 350 bucks. it was the very last 360 system in the store for 1 month. yeh nawww

I wonder if MS is trying to sell off their stock of regular Xbox 360s as they near the launch of Natal and relaunch the 360 as a Slim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 30
Location : Lawlalwaw

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:25 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
well i had go get the 250gig final fantasy 13 bundle for 350 bucks. it was the very last 360 system in the store for 1 month. yeh nawww

I wonder if MS is trying to sell off their stock of regular Xbox 360s as they near the launch of Natal and relaunch the 360 as a Slim.

probaly not the case since i live in saudi arabia

correction- it was the last NTSC xbox 360 in the store. there were loads of PAL 360s
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-01-30

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If you can keep the PS3 I would say keep it, there are many great games coming out for it. But there are many great games coming on 360....damn so hard to choose!! lol.

Halo Reach
ModNation Racers
CrackDown 2
3D Dot Game Heroes
Alan Wake
The Last Guardian
Fable III
Gran Turismo 5


Too Hard To Choose .

*Puts Gun To Head*
walks away wistleing as he does-
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 pm

The Freemon34 wrote:
I would never sell my PS3 for 3 reasons.

1) Its a 60GB model
2) I like the games coming out.
3) It easily stops PS3 fantards from attacking me.

Doesn't help my hate mail Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




i haz seen teh lite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i haz seen teh lite?   i haz seen teh lite? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
i haz seen teh lite?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Boom Full and Lite CTG
» Lite Go Book.ctg - strong book
» Lite Go Book
» Admin fun et élite
» SparkChess 9 (Lite (Flash)) + chess.Math.com (JS) Review

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: