This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo you failed...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nintendo you failed... Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:54 pm

...big time. Now I will let the Nostalgia Critic tell you why, it is funny. Razz

Fails like...

Captain N

Super Mario Brothers Super Show
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 am

lol Like your picture... the eagle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
lol Like your picture... the eagle Very Happy

Tanks, no matter how off topic that statement was.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 pm

their still winning in sales
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Not the point.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Nintendo are the most skilled video game company out there(but they have been in the industry for a long time)

Heck,Mario is the face of video gaming

Nintendo FTW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:55 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Nintendo are the most skilled video game company out there(but they have been in the industry for a long time)

Nintendo FTW!!!

Still not the point.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:03 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Nintendo FTW!!!

Still not the point.

Nintendo OWNS you lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Nintendo FTW!!!

Still not the point.

Nintendo OWNS you lol

Your attempts to antagonize me still don't work. Lmao
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:56 pm

beside nintendo is probaly everyones 1st console and everyone has 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm

joe11 wrote:

Not for me, I started out with a PC (and still use it for retro gaming), there are other users started on PC here as well.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
joe11 wrote:

Not for me, I started out with a PC (and still use it for retro gaming), there are other users started on PC here as well.
i said console not platform ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:40 pm

joe11 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
joe11 wrote:

i said console not platform ok

Don't see why that matters but okay.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Nintendo FTW!!!

Still not the point.

Nintendo OWNS you lol

Your attempts to antagonize me still don't work. Lmao

Damn it.I just got OWNED Razz
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:47 pm

I use to watch those old Nintendo cartoons. Loved 'em as a kid.

Nintendo will always be the greatest in video games. I'll always buy their console before anyone else's.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:54 am

LMMFAO.....Nostalgia Critic & AVGN kick ass!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:42 pm

They make awesome video games. But hell no to any more movies. No more Nintendo movies!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:01 pm

@Ezekiel 703
so you think MLD is wrong to use the sales argument? sales is EXACTLY the point. why do you think companies invest in gaming in the first place?? that's right: sales.
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:44 pm

ROFLMAO!!!
"CAST IT INTO THE FIRE!,DESTROY IT!!!"
"no,suck my big fat meat balls!!!"
"MARIO!!!MARIO! NOOOOOO!!!!"
"shouldve ended that day"
damn haha nostalgia critic kicks ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Permafry 42 wrote:
@Ezekiel 703
so you think MLD is wrong to use the sales argument? sales is EXACTLY the point. why do you think companies invest in gaming in the first place?? that's right: sales.

I know how investments and sales work Permafry. But my point is that sales do not equal quality. For example; The Japanese Zero sold 10,939 units, but the Nazi German Me 262 only sold 1,430 units even though the Me 262 was the superior plane, see what I mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
@Ezekiel 703

I know how investments and sales work Permafry. But my point is that sales do not equal quality. For example; The Japanese Zero sold 10,939 units, but the Nazi German Me 262 only sold 1,430 units even though the Me 262 was the superior plane, see what I mean?

Exactly. Games like UC2 or KZ2 didnt sell well, but they were amazing. Sales doesnt equal quality.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:46 pm

I do not see how Nintendo "failed" when they are making massive profit. Thats like saying the iPod is a failure (even though it is the best selling mp3 player brand in the world). It just barely makes sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I do not see how Nintendo "failed" when they are making massive profit. Thats like saying the iPod is a failure (even though it is the best selling mp3 player brand in the world). It just barely makes sense.

Sales is a win for the company, but doesnt mean its a success for us. Like MW2 was a fail, but that game got great sales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:

You aren't getting it. I say this all the time about sales. Just becuase you make money off of it does not mean the product was good, a bad product is in fact, a fail to me. Take a look at my WW2 airplane example from earlier, it shows that well.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

You aren't getting it. I say this all the time about sales. Just becuase you make money off of it does not mean the product was good, a bad product is in fact, a fail to me. Take a look at my WW2 airplane example from earlier, it shows that well.
The zero kicked the wildcats ass in the Pacific Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo you failed...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next