This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo you failed...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
I do not see how Nintendo "failed" when they are making massive profit. Thats like saying the iPod is a failure (even though it is the best selling mp3 player brand in the world). It just barely makes sense.

You aren't getting it. I say this all the time about sales. Just becuase you make money off of it does not mean the product was good, a bad product is in fact, a fail to me. Take a look at my WW2 airplane example from earlier, it shows that well.
The zero kicked the wildcats ass in the Pacific Twisted Evil Laughing

Yep, until 1942, then the Zero (and every other Japanese plane), got it's ass-kicked by the Hellcat, Corsair, and even the legendary Mustang.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
I do not see how Nintendo "failed" when they are making massive profit. Thats like saying the iPod is a failure (even though it is the best selling mp3 player brand in the world). It just barely makes sense.

You aren't getting it. I say this all the time about sales. Just becuase you make money off of it does not mean the product was good, a bad product is in fact, a fail to me. Take a look at my WW2 airplane example from earlier, it shows that well.

Yep, until 1942, then the Zero (and every other Japanese plane), got it's ass-kicked by the Hellcat, Corsair, and even the legendary Mustang.
the Zero's and Oscars could still take down avengers, devestators, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol, No shit, they were bombers, they were not designed for dogfighting and even the Japanese got their bombers taken out by Wildcats. comparing a bomber to a fighter is like comparing an apple to an orange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol, No shit, they were bombers, they were not designed for dogfighting and even the Japanese got their bombers taken out by Wildcats. comparing a bomber to a fighter is like comparing an apple to an orange.

Well they are both fruit XD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:39 pm

MLd never does say sales=quality.He has clarified that during his arguement with infinite retro.

He uses sales because it determines the winner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

HellJumper wrote:
MLd never does say sales=quality.He has clarified that during his arguement with infinite retro.

Well to the company sales = winner, but not to us gamers.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Sales = winner.There is no twisting it.If halo sells 10 million,is that not a win for gamers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Sales = winner.There is no twisting it.If halo sells 10 million,is that not a win for gamers?

I dont see how the sales numbers make it a winner for gamers. What I am trying to say is, sales really only truly matter to the company. Sales dont really mean anything to me.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I dont see how the sales numbers make it a winner for gamers. What I am trying to say is, sales really only truly matter to the company. Sales dont really mean anything to me.

More sales = more games.Which is a win for gamers.And if 10 million gamers buy Halo 3 is that not a win for them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

More sales = more games.Which is a win for gamers.And if 10 million gamers buy Halo 3 is that not a win for them?

More sales doesnt equal more games. It could increase the budget for the game but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

More sales doesnt equal more games. It could increase the budget for the game but not by much.

Actually sales does equal more games.If a developer makes tons of money off a game,then they will make squels.If a game doesnt sell and the devs dont make any profit,they wont make a sequel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:01 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Actually sales does equal more games.If a developer makes tons of money off a game,then they will make squels.If a game doesnt sell and the devs dont make any profit,they wont make a sequel.

Killzone didnt sell well yet they are making another, and had 3 DLC packs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo you failed...   Nintendo you failed... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo you failed...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2