This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Boondock Saints!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Boondock Saints!! Empty
PostSubject: The Boondock Saints!!   The Boondock Saints!! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Who here has seen the Boondock Saints (the first one)? This is a great movie about killing and assassins and mobs and stuff, yeah i know very descriptive lmao. This is my favorite movie as of now, but here is the full summery of it

Quote :
Two Irish brothers accidentally killed mafia thugs. They turned themselves in and were released as heroes. They then see it as a calling by God and started knocking off mafia gang members one by one. Willem Dafoe plays the detective trying to figure out the killings, but the closer he was to catching the Irish brothers, the more he thinks the brothers are doing the right thing.

It is a great movie, I recommend all of you see it! And please don't post anything on the second one because I have not seen it!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

The Boondock Saints!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boondock Saints!!   The Boondock Saints!! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:38 pm

We Irish are badass! Cool

Is it like the movie version off the Black Donnellys?
Back to top Go down

The Boondock Saints!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: