This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach vidoc

Go down 
+4
Stoney
xjosh360s
daveMastaKill
lightlamp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:02 am

http://www.bungie.net/Projects/Reach/default.aspx This keeps looking better and better
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 am

Best console Multiplayer experience ever. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:16 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
im not sure first i got play it there putting loadouts on halo and that armor lock ability might just make halo suck they should have kept it with out armor locks or choosing loadouts they think there gaining something buy copying cod but that just doesnt go with halo they probably might mess up halo just because of the armor lock
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 pm

good thing theres a beta and if u can choose the shot gun, needler, rocket launcher or graneid lancher in load outs then halo might suck there again because its gonna get infested with noobs thats why loadouts suck the reason i loved halo 3 was because its a legit game that takes skill and aiming to play but if they put loadouts when u try to use ur aiming and dodging skills the just blast u with one shot with rockets and with armor lock when u try to kills a guy he cant get killed because hes on freaking armor lock wtf bungie? but we'll see on the beta
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 pm

and dont flame me im just making a point halo 3 was my favorite game from 2007 through the beginning of 2010
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:24 pm

What are load outs?
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
What are load outs?
like in cod and battle feild u get pick ur guns but that goes horrible in halo
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:25 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
good thing theres a beta and if u can choose the shot gun, needler, rocket launcher or graneid lancher in load outs then halo might suck there again because its gonna get infested with noobs thats why loadouts suck the reason i loved halo 3 was because its a legit game that takes skill and aiming to play but if they put loadouts when u try to use ur aiming and dodging skills the just blast u with one shot with rockets and with armor lock when u try to kills a guy he cant get killed because hes on freaking armor lock wtf bungie? but we'll see on the beta
im pretty sure you can spawn with needler rifle and shotgun(not 100%) i doubt that youll be able to spawn with noob tube and armor lock counteracts noob tubes. and rockets well im sure bunjie wouldnt be that stupid
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:34 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
im not sure first i got play it there putting loadouts on halo and that armor lock ability might just make halo suck they should have kept it with out armor locks or choosing loadouts they think there gaining something buy copying cod but that just doesnt go with halo they probably might mess up halo just because of the armor lock

Hum the loadouts don't see much of a big deal to me. I mean you choose your first and secondary weapons (depending on the game type) and the power that suits you the most (running, invisibility, etc). It does not appear to have weapons upgrades like COD so if you're a noob or got the game later on, you don't get slaughter by a guy with a super-M4 carbine. The power is not like perks, they need to recharge so you can't be always using it, however it does look that the armor thing is overpowered but that is why there is a BETA.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Either way, in the core i was talking only about the Matchmaking. Halo Matchmaking is the best there is.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Don't worry guys its Bungie, they're the kings of balancing, unlike Infinity Ward.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:35 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Don't worry guys its Bungie, they're the kings of balancing, unlike Infinity Ward.
They're not, but they are much better than IW. I've seen vids of MW 2 and some of the weapons look incredibly unbalanced (the grenade launcher).
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:36 am

Halo Reach BETA today, to bad I am going to bad in a lil bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo Reach vidoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vidoc   Halo Reach vidoc Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach vidoc
Page 1 of 1