This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:46 pm

OK so I started an offline campaign, and I was wondering how do you save the game? Im on the first chapter (Dead Centre) and I've to the Mall (3rd level). So when I got to the Mall level I decided to call it quits and do it later. Yet when I start the game up there is no load option?

As the game not got auto save? How do I save my progress?

UPDATE:

Just found out you cant save your progress so how long would it take to beat the game in one sitting? (Normal difficulty)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm

I would guess that it takes me around 20-25 minutes to finish a campaign.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:36 pm

The time it takes to beat a campaign depends on your skill level and difficulty setting.

The only cut-scene in the game is the one that starts when booting the game up.

What you want to do is play through each campaign a few times offline, then play online campaign. Then do all the other modes like scavenge, versus, and survival. etc...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:36 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
The time it takes to beat a campaign depends on your skill level and difficulty setting.

The only cut-scene in the game is the one that starts when booting the game up.

What you want to do is play through each campaign a few times offline, then play online campaign. Then do all the other modes like scavenge, versus, and survival. etc...

Nice one man. Its a hella fun game. I've only played it for about 1 hour and Im loving it. The AI offline is top notch I must say. And when you talk about skill level....well Im not the best lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Yeah a campaign for me takes about 30 minutes or so on Normal. But once you beat the campaigns you should definetly try the other modes. Especially survival, its my favorite. Basically just waves and waves of zombies :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:53 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yeah a campaign for me takes about 30 minutes or so on Normal. But once you beat the campaigns you should definetly try the other modes. Especially survival, its my favorite. Basically just waves and waves of zombies :DDDD

I only rented it. Brought it back last week. One off the best games I've played this gen without a doubt. I would buy it but with Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake and UFC Undisputed 2010 coming out this month I would'nt have the time nor money.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:15 am

i think L4d is awsome too bad i dont have it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)   Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead 2 (HELP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Assists & Guides-
Jump to: