This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Premium Service Of PSN

Go down 
+4
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Stigma
Sir.Zillah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

The Premium Service Of PSN Empty
PostSubject: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 am

NOT BETTER THAN LIVE! lol jk, but not really

I'd get a 1 month sub to download some free PS1 classics like FFIX (when it gets on there) or FF Tactics.

Is cross game chat 1 on 1 or full 8 person chat? Cause 1 on 1 is nearly obsoletetion on XBL.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 am

Too bad PS3 doesn't get bundled with a microphone because I definitely am not buying one.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 am

ghost23 wrote:
Too bad PS3 doesn't get bundled with a microphone because I definitely am not buying one.

- really?
something that small?

the socom bundle WITH a bluetooth headset is about 20 bucks . -_-
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 am

Sir.Zillah wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

- really?
something that small?

Ah you see, in Australia, Sony have a tendency to overprice everything. Its $80 for a bluetooth headset and PS3's are still retailing for $500
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:59 am

ghost23 wrote:
Sir.Zillah wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

- really?
something that small?

Ah you see, in Australia, Sony have a tendency to overprice everything. Its $80 for a bluetooth headset and PS3's are still retailing for $500

- oh shit .

that's messed up .
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am

I like one thing, and thats the 1 hour trial.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

to long didnt read horribly late xbl will still be better lots of glitches ect...now form a coherent sentence out of that bitches Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
to long didnt read horribly late xbl will still be better lots of glitches ect...now form a coherent sentence out of that bitches Razz

- you fail bad . Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm

I would get it. Seems pretty good, I get live for free so I have some extra money Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:41 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Sir.Zillah wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

- really?
something that small?

That is fucked up. I wouldn't buy it for that price either. Seriously, wtf is up with that.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 pm

ghost23 wrote:

I use the one I bought for my cell phone. Here in America, bluetooth headsets are dirt cheap.

It sounds like a decent premium service. If it is true, I'll wait to find out what the free games are before I make a decision. I don't really care about cross game chat, but the extended warranty is something I'd really be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm

While I am an Xbox Loyalist (NOT A FUCKING FANBOY....thnx for listening lol), I feel that the info on that forum DOMINATES XBOX LIVE. Microsoft now needs equivalents to the following to compete with Playstation Network:

1) Customer Service Priority Access
2) Exclusive Experiences with Microsoft Brands
3) Access to Beta Games (as in Microsoft sends you BETA codes directly on Xbox LIVE)
4) Member Demo Sharing of Full Game
5) Full Title Trial – 1st Hour Is Free (it would be nice to try some Xbox/360 On Demand Games before buying)
6) Token Wagering (How awesome would it be to wager virtual tokens and the more you win, the more PSN prizes you can redeem)
7) User-to-user Challenges (Ex: Setting a challenge to be the first to complete a game)
Cool Free Access to Dashboard Themes (set limit per month)
9) Cloud Storage Space for Games (GOODBYE MEMORY CARDS)
10) Loyalty Program Rewards (Microsoft is testing a Rewards Program right now, so we'll see how that develops)
11) Catch-up TV (services like HULU)

Microsoft has the games, and most likely more to announce @ E3 and the hype of the Xbox Brand from the Halo Reach BETA & Microsoft's Press Conference AND (separate) NATAL Private Showing. Now Microsoft just needs to revamp Xbox LIVE, and also release a 360 Slim/Natal bundle.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Sir.Zillah wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

- really?
something that small?

- oh shit .

that's messed up .

Thats nothing my brother told me that in mexico they are about $800, no wonder they are in last place lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
While I am an Xbox Loyalist (NOT A FUCKING FANBOY....thnx for listening lol), I feel that the info on that forum DOMINATES XBOX LIVE. Microsoft now needs equivalents to the following to compete with Playstation Network:

3) Access to Beta Games (as in Microsoft sends you BETA codes directly on Xbox LIVE)
5) Full Title Trial – 1st Hour Is Free (it would be nice to try some Xbox/360 On Demand Games before buying)
6) Token Wagering (How awesome would it be to wager virtual tokens and the more you win, the more PSN prizes you can redeem)
7) User-to-user Challenges (Ex: Setting a challenge to be the first to complete a game)
10) Loyalty Program Rewards (Microsoft is testing a Rewards Program right now, so we'll see how that develops)

Microsoft has the games, and most likely more to announce @ E3 and the hype of the Xbox Brand from the Halo Reach BETA & Microsoft's Press Conference AND (separate) NATAL Private Showing. Now Microsoft just needs to revamp Xbox LIVE, and also release a 360 Slim/Natal bundle.

Those would be sweet to have on both consoles. I really hope they come soon.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Zombl337 wrote:

- Isn't that the same thing that's on the republic?
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Microsoft has most of that stuff, but some of it sounds awesome and MS got work to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Premium Service Of PSN   The Premium Service Of PSN Empty

Back to top Go down

The Premium Service Of PSN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: