This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 pm

It would be epic if the shoulder tap returned with yoichi wada to reveal ff vs 13 for 360. They did it in 2008 with ff 13 and 2009 with mgs:rising.what do you think? happening at E3?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Why not. Tetsuya Nomura loves the PlayStation, but Square Enix loves the money.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 pm

They said at last years E3 it was a PS3 exclusive. FFXIII didn't sell all that well on 360 so it's probably not going to change. But ya never know...
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Invincible wrote:
They said at last years E3 it was a PS3 exclusive. FFXIII didn't sell all that well on 360 so it's probably not going to change. But ya never know...

That was FF 14 and also we have heard all that before anyways.FF 13 sold very well on 360 what do you mean? It sold over 400k. in the u.s and is charting higher than the ps3 version in the u.k.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Yeah, but I read it sold over 800k on PS3. If it's doing better on that platform I don't think they'll go out of their way to port it over. It would be smart if they did, though.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Invincible wrote:
They said at last years E3 it was a PS3 exclusive. FFXIII didn't sell all that well on 360 so it's probably not going to change. But ya never know...

It sold over a million units, what are you smoking? SE also said that it was their highest selling launch FF title.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=24628
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Invincible wrote:
Yeah, but I read it sold over 800k on PS3. If it's doing better on that platform I don't think they'll go out of their way to port it over. It would be smart if they did, though.

why wouldn't they port it over just because the ps3 version sold more? that doesnt make any sense,isnt the reason they even did it was to sell as much as they can to make as much money?
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-02-25

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like another whole year for the game to come out. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.


Last edited by XboxKing on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-02-25

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Yeah, but I read it sold over 800k on PS3. If it's doing better on that platform I don't think they'll go out of their way to port it over. It would be smart if they did, though.

why wouldn't they port it over just because the ps3 version sold more? that doesnt make any sense,isnt the reason they even did it was to sell as much as they can to make as much money?

No the real reason why Square Enix desided to port "Final Fantasy XIII" for the Xbox 360 was because they thought it would sell more on that console. Now since the PS3 version sold more in the US and Europe they're pretty surprised by the results and asking fans why have they brought the game for the PS3 (and Xbox 360) on their site. But who can blame them right? PS3 sales were very poor at that time they decided to make it a multi-plat.


Last edited by XboxKing on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 pm

XboxKing wrote:
I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like a whole year for the game. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.
66mil dollars so they made 1 3rd more then they would have if it was a ps3 exclusive
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 pm

XboxKing wrote:
I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like another whole year for the game to come out. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.

There is no reason to keep it exclusive,ff 13 sold over 400k on 360 in one month,you really think they are going to ignore that? also in the u.k the ps3 version left the charts while the 360 version is still there. ff 13 was not that downgraded at all on 360,it didn't look as good but it certainly wasnt a bayonetta situation.i really dont care about ff vs,it's a spinoff.i just want to see the last place fanboys cry.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Like many analysts say, we're going to see a lot less 3rd party exclusives from now on because development costs are just so high and install base is so low, multiplatform in the most appealing option for developers. And 400k on 360 for a traditional Playstation title is a very good achievement.
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-02-25

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:07 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like another whole year for the game to come out. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.

There is no reason to keep it exclusive,ff 13 sold over 400k on 360 in one month,you really think they are going to ignore that? also in the u.k the ps3 version left the charts while the 360 version is still there. ff 13 was not that downgraded at all on 360,it didn't look as good but it certainly wasnt a bayonetta situation.i really dont care about ff vs,it's a spinoff.i just want to see the last place fanboys cry.

Like i said before, it sold way more on the PS3 and it would take a whole another year to port "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" on the Xbox 360. Which is not fair for fans who waited for like 4 years for this game. So there is reason to keep it as a PS3 exclusive. And how can you say the Xbox 360 version isn't downgraded? 576p, 3-disc, and installs? Sure it isn't the Xbox 360's "Bayonetta" but it isn't exactly the same as the PS3 version. Sure 'Final Fantasy Versus XIII" is a spin-off, but that game has more hype then "Final Fantasy XIII" since it's being developed by the same team that made the "Kingdom Hearts" series. And if you knew more about the game you would be hyped to. Sure we can all laugh at PS3 fanboys if "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" loses it's exclusivity. But not every PS3 owner who gets disappointed if the game goes on Xbox 360 is a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Posts : 690
Join date : 2009-09-11

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 am

XboxKing wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like another whole year for the game to come out. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.

There is no reason to keep it exclusive,ff 13 sold over 400k on 360 in one month,you really think they are going to ignore that? also in the u.k the ps3 version left the charts while the 360 version is still there. ff 13 was not that downgraded at all on 360,it didn't look as good but it certainly wasnt a bayonetta situation.i really dont care about ff vs,it's a spinoff.i just want to see the last place fanboys cry.

Like i said before, it sold way more on the PS3 and it would take a whole another year to port "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" on the Xbox 360. Which is not fair for fans who waited for like 4 years for this game. So there is reason to keep it as a PS3 exclusive. And how can you say the Xbox 360 version isn't downgraded? 576p, 3-disc, and installs? Sure it isn't the Xbox 360's "Bayonetta" but it isn't exactly the same as the PS3 version. Sure 'Final Fantasy Versus XIII" is a spin-off, but that game has more hype then "Final Fantasy XIII" since it's being devloped by the same team that made the "Kingdom Hearts" series. And if you knew more about the game you would be hyped to. Sure we can all laugh at PS3 fanboys if "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" loses it's exclusivity. But not every PS3 owner who gets disappointed if the game goes on Xbox 360 is a fanboy.

it wont take a year to port it,also why did they do it for the main ff,if they did it for that than a spinoff is even more easier of a decision to do. you think they care about the people? they only care about money.3 disc is not a downgrade,it's still the same game just on 3 discs.and there is no forced installs if that is what you mean,this isnt ps3 where 95% of their games have forced installs because of the slow 2x drive they got. also hype or not its still a spinoff.
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-02-25

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:54 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like another whole year for the game to come out. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.

There is no reason to keep it exclusive,ff 13 sold over 400k on 360 in one month,you really think they are going to ignore that? also in the u.k the ps3 version left the charts while the 360 version is still there. ff 13 was not that downgraded at all on 360,it didn't look as good but it certainly wasnt a bayonetta situation.i really dont care about ff vs,it's a spinoff.i just want to see the last place fanboys cry.

Like i said before, it sold way more on the PS3 and it would take a whole another year to port "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" on the Xbox 360. Which is not fair for fans who waited for like 4 years for this game. So there is reason to keep it as a PS3 exclusive. And how can you say the Xbox 360 version isn't downgraded? 576p, 3-disc, and installs? Sure it isn't the Xbox 360's "Bayonetta" but it isn't exactly the same as the PS3 version. Sure 'Final Fantasy Versus XIII" is a spin-off, but that game has more hype then "Final Fantasy XIII" since it's being devloped by the same team that made the "Kingdom Hearts" series. And if you knew more about the game you would be hyped to. Sure we can all laugh at PS3 fanboys if "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" loses it's exclusivity. But not every PS3 owner who gets disappointed if the game goes on Xbox 360 is a fanboy.

it wont take a year to port it,also why did they do it for the main ff,if they did it for that than a spinoff is even more easier of a decision to do. you think they care about the people? they only care about money.3 disc is not a downgrade,it's still the same game just on 3 discs.and there is no forced installs if that is what you mean,this isnt ps3 where 95% of their games have forced installs because of the slow 2x drive they got. also hype or not its still a spinoff.

If it took "Final Fantasy XIII" a year to port on Xbox 360 then the same can happen to "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" aswell. And if Square Enix cares about money so much then how come "Final Fantasy XIV" isn't coming out on Xbox 360? An MMORPG title like that would do well on Xbox 360 since it has better online. But for some reason it's not? Sure disc-swapping and installs may not be a problem. But it isn't as recommended as the other version. Oh and i just said "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" was a spin-off. But that doesn't mean it's going to be a bad game. The game is a must have for any "Final Fantasy" and "Kingdom Hearts" fan.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 29
Location : behind you

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 am

It culd happen, although i think FF14 on 360 is more likely to happen. The 360 doesnt have better online, it has more features yes, but not better online, you culd probably say that it has a better online experience tho. Can someone explain how Final Fantasy Versus XIII is a spin off? very little is known about the game and it doesnt seem to be in the same world as FF13.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 am

FF13 sound great on Xbox 360 and it wasn't even released in Japan on the 360.

Square did all the hard work porting their Crystal Tools engine over to Xbox 360, now it is cheap and easy to port future FF games to Xbox 360 so there is no reason why the company would turn their backs on easy money.

From now on all games using the Crystal Tools engine will be multi-platform. Sony may have an agreement to get them as timed exclusives but they WILL soon be released to Xbox 360. The same thing happened with Bioshock and a few other games. Once a company gets a taste for multi-plate money they'll never go back.

Expect PC releases too. Sony would port to the Wii if it could handle it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-02-25

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
FF13 sound great on Xbox 360 and it wasn't even released in Japan on the 360.

Square did all the hard work porting their Crystal Tools engine over to Xbox 360, now it is cheap and easy to port future FF games to Xbox 360 so there is no reason why the company would turn their backs on easy money.

From now on all games using the Crystal Tools engine will be multi-platform. Sony may have an agreement to get them as timed exclusives but they WILL soon be released to Xbox 360. The same thing happened with Bioshock and a few other games. Once a company gets a taste for multi-plate money they'll never go back.

Expect PC releases too. Sony would port to the Wii if it could handle it.

"Final Fantasy XIV" runs on Crystal Tools engine. And yet it's not on Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:49 am

XboxKing wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
FF13 sound great on Xbox 360 and it wasn't even released in Japan on the 360.

Square did all the hard work porting their Crystal Tools engine over to Xbox 360, now it is cheap and easy to port future FF games to Xbox 360 so there is no reason why the company would turn their backs on easy money.

From now on all games using the Crystal Tools engine will be multi-platform. Sony may have an agreement to get them as timed exclusives but they WILL soon be released to Xbox 360. The same thing happened with Bioshock and a few other games. Once a company gets a taste for multi-plate money they'll never go back.

Expect PC releases too. Sony would port to the Wii if it could handle it.

"Final Fantasy XIV" runs on Crystal Tools engine. And yet it's not on Xbox 360.

Not yet, but most likely will go to the 360.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 am

it might happen..that game is my most anticipated game this generation and if it comes to the 360,i dont care,but still i hope its gonna be a amazing game
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:12 am

XboxKing wrote:
I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like another whole year for the game to come out. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.
how the fuck was ff13 downgraded? wheres the freaking link? it wasn't.dont blame microsoft for stealing ff13,if you think ff13 was downgraded by your thinking,blame square enix,and the game barely was running when the game was exclusive for the ps3,and they scrapped it because they wanted money,but if you look,the trailers before the game was announced for the ps3,everything was cgi,and there wasn't anything how the gameplay looked before it was announced for the 360,it wasn't downgraded,they just made a completely new game from what they thought before.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 am

FF13 being downgraded is a lie perpetrated by butthurt PS3 fantards. They have sourer-grapes about the port becuase they feel that Final Fantasy is a Sony only series. The truth is that FF13 was nearly finished before Square decided to port the game. Nothing was changed, only ported while they wrapped the game up. It was linier and had the same graphics when it was PS3 exclusive as it was when it was ported to the 360.

Don't believe retarded PS3 fanboys and their butthurt broken logic with no factual evidence to back any of it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 am

Well, I'm not bothered to be honest but anything could happen. It's very possible that FF vs or maybe even Agent will become multiplatform.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : Indianapolis,In

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 am

- i'm sorry guys, but this on the 360?

no, it'll just be watered down like 13 .
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-02-25

E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:06 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
I'm not being a fanboy or anything but "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" should stay exclusive to the PS3. Fans have been waiting for 4 years for this game with no clue on when will it ever be released. And if they make a Xbox 360 port, fans have to wait like another whole year for the game to come out. No "Final Fantasy XIII" did NOT sell well on Xbox 360. It was advertised as a Xbox 360 exclusive outside of Japan and it only made 1.12m. While the PS3 version made 3.64m. So it gives Square Enix the more reasons to keep "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" as a PS3 exclusive. Plus how will the Xbox 360 even handle "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"? The game is alot bigger then "Final Fantasy XIII" and that game was heavly down graded on the Xbox 360.
how the fuck was ff13 downgraded? wheres the freaking link? it wasn't.dont blame microsoft for stealing ff13,if you think ff13 was downgraded by your thinking,blame square enix,and the game barely was running when the game was exclusive for the ps3,and they scrapped it because they wanted money,but if you look,the trailers before the game was announced for the ps3,everything was cgi,and there wasn't anything how the gameplay looked before it was announced for the 360,it wasn't downgraded,they just made a completely new game from what they thought before.

I wasn't even blaming Microsoft. And as for being downgraded we don't know that for sure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13   E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
E3 shoulder tap for FF vs 13
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: