This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mount and blade warband review(pc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

mount and blade warband review(pc) Empty
PostSubject: mount and blade warband review(pc)   mount and blade warband review(pc) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:56 am

ok so this is a pc game if its not supose to be here move it i didnt know where should go.

- Gameplay- ill start off talking about combat now the combat is hit and miss to me polearms dont work so well(to me they feel sluggish and hard to use) other than that its pretty good except for the occasional ghost sheild block or thrust fail. now onto battles no not pokemon battles scratch no this kinda battle so basicly the combat works all around so ill just say that training your men and having castles and cities is really fun. overall a 9.4

- Music/Sound i play games with the sound off so im not gonna touch this

- Multiplayer/Online (if any) it does have multiplayer though havent played it

- replability ARE YOU MAD im like 30 hours in and im not even close to taking over the entire country. but yeah ill play after i beat it good bye social life... 9.2

- graphics the graphics are ok yeah not pretty but this game is like a ugly slut she may not look good but she sure knows her way around a cock Laughing but their not that badmount and blade warband review(pc) 51962_MountAndBladeWarband-Screenshot-19_normal and remeber the scale of battles becomes epic!!!! 8.6

- story well the story is that your a foreigner trying to gain the throne of caldria and theirs 5 factions the arabs(cant remeber the actual name) the veagirs the nords the swadians and the khergits and finaly the khodoks id go into more detail but you can find it out for your selves anyway after you start you have to carve your way to the thrown (also you can be the son of chuck norris) 9.2

overall 9.1 this is a very good indie game which i recommend to any mideval fans
(note mod was used in the video)

Last edited by arnt god of war on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : old video was from origina game)
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: mount and blade warband review(pc)   mount and blade warband review(pc) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: mount and blade warband review(pc)   mount and blade warband review(pc) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:59 am

also this game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gow3 Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: mount and blade warband review(pc)   mount and blade warband review(pc) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:40 am

Awesome review. I like the metaphor about the ugly slut XD

The game looks cool, I've never heard of it before. I have to admit, it looks like Dead Rising on a horse lmao
I wonder if this game will work on my pc.... it looks really fun. And I'm intriguied by the whole castle/city thing you mentioned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mount and blade warband review(pc)   mount and blade warband review(pc) Empty

Back to top Go down

mount and blade warband review(pc)
Page 1 of 1