This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you guys post so much?

Go down 
+5
Stigma
DemonWolf
ghost23
Pein
Mr. Project Natal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

How do you guys post so much? Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 am

4369 from demondragondude? DAMN! I spend that many hours on Xbox 360 a week...sort of....
lol thats DEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't even reached 1000!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:28 am

you ask why? because he is awesome... Razz Razz Razz Razz
nuff said..but seriously,he doesnt have a lot of new games,and he plays a bit mw2 and then he logs on in xbox republic..LOL but anyway,why do you care? everyone can post as much as they want LOL
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 am

Broaden your horizons out of Natal and you will easily be able to find a lot of stuff to talk about on this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:41 pm

You just get on and talk about the threads subject, it ain't that hard. I am fairly new but I already got 200 something posts.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
4369 from demondragondude? DAMN! I spend that many hours on Xbox 360 a week...sort of....

Lmao!!
I'm sure there are that many hours in a week Razz

But yeah...a lot of posts, I know but a lot of them are short and I have been on this forum pretty much right from the start.
Also I post on loads of the sections. I talk loads about psp & ds Razz
I slightly agree with Andrej, I haven't bought that many new games recently but that's not the reason really because I'm still playing a lot of my old games, I just usually am on my computer doing college work or trying to revise and then when I'm having a break I just go to the republic because if I start playing games, I can't stop lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
nuff said..but seriously,he doesnt have a lot of new games,and he plays a bit mw2 and then he logs on in xbox republic..LOL but anyway,why do you care? everyone can post as much as they want LOL

Hehe Razz actually I play a lot of games offline. In fact, I rarely go online. For example, I've been on Oblivion for about 5 hours today but I've been offline so it looks like I've not been on my 360 at all.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Hehe Razz actually I play a lot of games offline. In fact, I rarely go online. For example, I've been on Oblivion for about 5 hours today but I've been offline so it looks like I've not been on my 360 at all.
wow everyone really is obsessed with oblivion..is it really THAT good?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 pm

THEY HAVE NO LIFE!

Last edited by BlackStigma on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

wow everyone really is obsessed with oblivion..is it really THAT good?

Well the funny thing with it is how it has amazing depth and unbelievable amounts of content yet it lacks on some of the basics eg: movement, character animation, controls, etc
Only in third person though.

But yeah it is amazing if you play in first person. There's so much stuff to do. It's a masterpiece really.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Oblivion is beyond good!!! Its EPIC!!!

Well there are some things that could be addressed... but still its EPIC beyond most other games ever made...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Well there are some things that could be addressed... but still its EPIC beyond most other games ever made...
QFT
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 am

wow e_e after hearing that,i might get oblivion next time
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:00 am

Blixtstorm wrote:

no oblivion is god speaking to us thorugh games....
it is the best game this decade PERIOD
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:01 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
whaat?
you cant get oblivion next time Razz get it now so you'll get the sequel
The elder scrolls 5
oblivon is number 4
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:54 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Yeah you can also get it pretty cheap now too. It's a great game with amazing replay value except you have to not mind walking for ages and ages to get to locations you've not discovered yet.
Seriously, I had to get to some castle thing for a mission. I fast-travelled to the town nearest to it (on the map it looks like a centimetre away from it) yet it still took me a good 20 minutes or so real-time to get to the damn place!!!
Remember to buy a horse when you get the game lol. Much faster than walking. Oh and don't join the Dark Brotherhood. There's a mission in which you have to kill all of them and you'll feel really sorry for them Sad ...except for one of them I was glad to kill because she looked like my ict teacher Very Happy
But yeah, awesome game. I didn't want to kill Agronak though Sad He was cool too. Very Happy You're not gonna know what I mean till you get the game sooo get it! get it! get it now!! XD haha jk but definately consider it.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:04 am

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Yeah you can also get it pretty cheap now too. It's a great game with amazing replay value except you have to not mind walking for ages and ages to get to locations you've not discovered yet.
Seriously, I had to get to some castle thing for a mission. I fast-travelled to the town nearest to it (on the map it looks like a centimetre away from it) yet it still took me a good 20 minutes or so real-time to get to the damn place!!!
Remember to buy a horse when you get the game lol. Much faster than walking. Oh and don't join the Dark Brotherhood. There's a mission in which you have to kill all of them and you'll feel really sorry for them Sad ...except for one of them I was glad to kill because she looked like my ict teacher Very Happy
But yeah, awesome game. I didn't want to kill Agronak though Sad He was cool too. Very Happy You're not gonna know what I mean till you get the game sooo get it! get it! get it now!! XD haha jk but definately consider it.
i got sad when i had to kill teinava or what his name is amusei? i dunno Sad
the argonian who gives you the bloody boots of bounding
but really andrej DONT GET IT FOR 360 OR PS3
GET IT FOR PC!!!
so you can mod thus expanding the enjoyment of the legendary game.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:37 pm

We are dedicated 360 fans who like to discuss our thoughts about our hobby very often, unless they are just spamming lol and cool all over haha
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:37 am

ghost23 wrote:
Broaden your horizons out of Natal and you will easily be able to find a lot of stuff to talk about on this forum.
hey I don't talk about Natal unless i hear something new or see a video. I
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:39 am

demondragondude wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Lmao!!
I'm sure there are that many hours in a week Razz

But yeah...a lot of posts, I know but a lot of them are short and I have been on this forum pretty much right from the start.
Also I post on loads of the sections. I talk loads about psp & ds Razz
I slightly agree with Andrej, I haven't bought that many new games recently but that's not the reason really because I'm still playing a lot of my old games, I just usually am on my computer doing college work or trying to revise and then when I'm having a break I just go to the republic because if I start playing games, I can't stop lol
Ya, I stop posting on here because Im actually playing games (BC2) but its always fun to talk about them... Very Happy and its usually the weekends when I sign in on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys post so much?   How do you guys post so much? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you guys post so much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: