This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why was I banned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theblizzardman23

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

I made an account a week or so ago called Blizzard_Man23 and I made no posts on the account and I come back a week later and I was banned. Can someone explain to me why. Thanks
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm

I didn't ban you and there was no given reason as to why you were banned. You also have a different IP from your original account. You should be fine here as long as you don't break any rules.
Back to top Go down
theblizzardman23

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:48 pm

i swear their is a big troll in the mods and they just ban any one
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:33 pm

joe11 wrote:

It's possible that the offending posts were deleted or it was connected to another IP address at the time that had multiple accounts that no longer show up becuase of changed IP address. It's impossible to know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:16 am

joe11 wrote:

and who are you suggesting is the troll. I think all the mods are doing a fine job as it is. When dealing with PS3 fanboys you have to be cautious and sometimes you just make mistakes.

btw, why is your avatar a topless guy....
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:31 pm

ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:

and who are you suggesting is the troll. I think all the mods are doing a fine job as it is. When dealing with PS3 fanboys you have to be cautious and sometimes you just make mistakes.

idk, but its possible, but like you said the mods do a great job and sometimes they ban people by mistake

and the pic is that i love saskue because he's badass
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:50 pm

joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:

idk, but its possible, but like you said the mods do a great job and sometimes they ban people by mistake

and the pic is that i love saskue because he's badass
Maybe its the same way that me and Dread got banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was I banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: