This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!

Go down 
+17
Alan1994
joe11
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
GeneralMLD
popjack88
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Pein
DemonWolf
gamer4life
Stigma
micheal82
Spartan v07
Stoney
Bluenose
Noelol
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:34 pm

STOP PREDICTING THE FUTURE!!! YOUR NO GOOD AT IT!!!!
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7957&mp=1
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 pm

The Mass Effect producers have way to close of relation to Microsoft to go to the Ps3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Bluenose wrote:
Mass Effect 2 has way to close of relations to Microsoft to go to the Ps3.

Bioware did. They chose the Xbox over the PS2 last gen and kept KOTOR and Jade Empire console exclusive. But now EA are in charge and Bioware have no say maybe they will port it. The money would be too good to turn down.

I'd prefer it to stay exclusive because it would kinda defeat the point in owning both consoles if exclusive games keep going multi-plat.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Bioware did. They chose the Xbox over the PS2 last gen and kept KOTOR and Jade Empire console exclusive. But now EA are in charge and Bioware have no say maybe they will port it. The money would be too good to turn down.

I'd prefer it to stay exclusive because it would kinda defeat the point in owning both consoles if exclusive games keep going multi-plat.

Yea but i am thinking it would have come out the same date as the 360 one if it was happening. EA did not make l4d for ps3 so it;s possible for some exclusive from EA. Also who knows if there is a contract between bioware and MS.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Yea but i am thinking it would have come out the same date as the 360 one if it was happening. EA did not make l4d for ps3 so it;s possible for some exclusive from EA. Also who knows if there is a contract between bioware and MS.

EA dont own Valve so they dont have a say in what system Left 4 Dead is on. And from what I've read Gabe Newell hates the PS3 for some reason. Add to the fact hes a former MS employee Im sure they have a great relationship with MS.

In saying that if I was in charge of MS game division I'd be looking to buy a company like Valve. Them and Remedy.

EDIT:

In 2007, Newell openly expressed his displeasure over developing his software for gaming consoles, particularly the PlayStation 3. In regard to the system, Newell was once quoted as claiming that developing processes for the console in general was "a waste of everybody's time"[4] and "a disaster on many levels ... I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a do over. Just say, 'This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it'."[5].

Some harsh words right there.
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Even though Bioware is owned by EA Mass Effect is published by Microsoft Game Studios. I'm not sure but Microsoft owns the publishing rights to Mass Effect
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Mass Effect 2 has already been confirmed for 360 and PC, Mass Effect 1 was published by Microsoft Studios, No way in hell will Mass Effect 2 be for PS3. Wouldn't make any sense to PS3 owners who haven't played the first 2.

With Patcher it's a Bullseye or an Epic Miss. And he misses 19/20 of the time.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:56 pm

i dont think it will for this 1 reason. if mass effect 3 came to the ps3 they need to do the first 2 games also. but mass effect 1 was microsoft studios. plus would you guys pick up a 3rd game in a trilogy if you never played the first 2? plus its Pachter and patcher ^.^
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 am

NoelX2 wrote:
STOP PREDICTING THE FUTURE!!! YOUR NO GOOD AT IT!!!!
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7957&mp=1

Recently I was thinking about making a post saying "do you hate patcher?" but it looks like I don't have to, there's enough hate on this topic already XD

But yeah I hate his guts. How much does he get paid for this shit?! He's utterly useless. I don't even think he's been right once. Even if he were right, it doesn't stop his predictions from being simplistic assumptions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 am

Ooh Patcher's made a new prediction!

Here it is:

Mass Effect 3 is not only going to the ps3 but it will have exclusive dlc. Xbox Live will go up in price to $2000 a year!
Halo Reach is going multiplatform.
Alan Wake will be on 15 disks.
Microsoft are going to cancel the slim model and make a new model that's blue and pink!
And Valve are going to go bankrupt.
And Gears Of War will also be multiplatform.
Oh did I forget, Gta games will be exclusive to ps3 from now on.
Oh and Cliff Bleszinski's not wearing underwear today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 am

demondragondude wrote:
Ooh Patcher's made a new prediction!

Here it is:

Mass Effect 3 is not only going to the ps3 but it will have exclusive dlc. Xbox Live will go up in price to $2000 a year!
Halo Reach is going multiplatform.
Alan Wake will be on 15 disks.
Microsoft are going to cancel the slim model and make a new model that's blue and pink!
And Valve are going to go bankrupt.
And Gears Of War will also be multiplatform.
Oh did I forget, Gta games will be exclusive to ps3 from now on.
Oh and Cliff Bleszinski's not wearing underwear today.
LMAO HAHA.especially the last one..well you really said what patcher will say in the future
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 am

And his words mean........
absolutely nothing!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:23 am

His job is just to predict... He predicts from a business perspective, not from knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 am

Valve bankrupt? cheers

Wonder how much he gets paid to troll.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:13 am

Same with Epic games. They are third party............yet make Gears just for MS.

Money talks.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Guys he said Mass Effect 3, not Mass Effect 2. But Mass Effect 2 will not come to PS3. However he said Mass Effect 3 (no one knows if it will come to PS3 yet or not, until it is confirmed we cannot say much, but I hope it stays with MS).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm

I doubt Mass Effect 3 will go to PS3 becuase it is part of a trilogy designed to be played from beginning to end carrying the character you developed from the first through to the last.

After the trilogy is over I can see the Mass Effect series going multiplatform.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:47 pm

that gut is crazy or just trolling. he says too much bs
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm

joe11 wrote:
that gut is crazy or just trolling. he says too much bs
I dont like him.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:30 pm

The guys is an idiot.

Mass Effect is a triology, there will be no 4th or 5th game.

And he's obviously never played Mass Effect, or else he would know that half the experience is playing through ALL of the Mass Effects. You greatly effect the storyline in Mass Effect and there were alot of events in Mass Effect 1 that carried over in Mass Effect 2 which wouldn't make much sense to PS3 owners if they don't get a port of ME1.

Another thing, Bioware has a great relationship with Microsoft, even when Mass Effect 2 was published by EA, Microsoft still helped fund Bioware in the making of the game.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:17 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

EA dont own Valve so they dont have a say in what system Left 4 Dead is on. And from what I've read Gabe Newell hates the PS3 for some reason. Add to the fact hes a former MS employee Im sure they have a great relationship with MS.

In saying that if I was in charge of MS game division I'd be looking to buy a company like Valve. Them and Remedy.

EDIT:

In 2007, Newell openly expressed his displeasure over developing his software for gaming consoles, particularly the PlayStation 3. In regard to the system, Newell was once quoted as claiming that developing processes for the console in general was "a waste of everybody's time"[4] and "a disaster on many levels ... I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a do over. Just say, 'This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it'."[5].

Some harsh words right there.

He's said worse. I remember in a Game Informer issue when he was interviewed he said that Sony should just relaunch the ps3.
Back to top Go down
kidgenius
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm

yea mass effect was a amazing game you ps3 guys wont get it ea is owned by microsoft and microsoft owns mass effect patcher is retarded for saying that
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 pm

EA is owned by Microsoft? My God kid relax with your crazy comments! lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm

kidgenius wrote:
yea mass effect was a amazing game you ps3 guys wont get it ea is owned by microsoft and microsoft owns mass effect patcher is retarded for saying that
Ummmm...???
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Pachter is the village idiot that everybody just walks by as they shake their heads and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!   Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Patcher is FUCKED UP!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: