This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The sensitive's new video

Go down 
+12
7th
Ozsem
GeneralMLD
DarkSwarm85
Spartan v07
Stigma
joe11
Kendo
DemonWolf
Bluenose
343_Guilty_Spark
lightlamp
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

The sensitive's new video Empty
PostSubject: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm

That moron needs someone to smack his face. He thinks everyone is stupid except him. Idiot, it's the other way around.

Quote :
Lernatix "This END USER still isn't happy about 3.21 - Linux or PSN - I paid for both you lying cunce."

TheTruthSettingUFree @Lernatix "LOL...you paid for PSN?
If you bought a PS3 for linux, sorry for ya. Its a feature that could end up being a way in for hackers and piraters.  I get why some are disappointed but its not really a surprise or a bad thing its happened."

This idiot sucks so much Sony cock he thinks getting pissed on is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Truth is idiotic nuff said.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Phail intro as usual. *facepalm*

He made some okay points I guess but he's just trying to tell us that under 5% failure rate is bad even though there's 3 year warranty. Sigh. Wait till a decent survey comes out showing Sony Ps3's REAL failure rate and we can just throw this vid back at him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Someone should start a "Unsub TSUF" campaign. Seriously, someone on youtube needs to make videos and push for people to do the right thing and unsub that Sony cock sucker. If you hate him, unsub him. If you still want to laugh at his stupid new videos just bookmark his URL, but don't give him a subscription. All that does is encourage him to make more hateful stupid videos.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Why would someone who has never owned an Xbox complain about a product he has no intention of owning? I cannot wait for BLACKB0ND's video on this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm

I really don't understand how people still agree with him when not to long ago he completely betrayed them!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 pm

truth is a sad man
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

I liked that video, and the intro was funny. Big step up from some of his other videos. I don't really agree with him though.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I liked that video, and the intro was funny. Big step up from some of his other videos. I don't really agree with him though.

How could you like it? He's an egomaniac idiot. His intro is only funny if you enjoy laughing at morons who think they don't suck ass at life. It's a step down, everything he does is always a step lower than his last.

Glade at least you don't agree with him. Only idiots do.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:14 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

How could you like it? He's an egomaniac idiot. His intro is only funny if you enjoy laughing at morons who think they don't suck ass at life. It's a step down, everything he does is always a step lower than his last.

Compared to his other videos it wasn't a horrid failure
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:45 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Compared to his other videos it wasn't a horrid failure

He is a living breathing horrid failure. Everything he does is a horrid failure. He only succeeds at failure. Nobody should ever give him credit for anything BUT failure.

Everyone should unsub him so he'll stop thinking he has supporters and quit youtube forever. He is worse than Hitler, Stalin, and NABLA rolled in one. He should be forced to live on the street and give other homeless dirty men blowjobs for scraps of old moldy sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 pm

let me guess rrod and paying for xbl is discussed. Like mld says this guy lives and breathes sony cock in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 am

I thought he closed his account?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 am

bla bla bla...............does he really think hes gonna get through to people?
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:11 am

God its the rap again. His dancing like an old man at a wedding now.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:58 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Someone should start a "Unsub TSUF" campaign. Seriously, someone on youtube needs to make videos and push for people to do the right thing and unsub that Sony cock sucker. If you hate him, unsub him. If you still want to laugh at his stupid new videos just bookmark his URL, but don't give him a subscription. All that does is encourage him to make more hateful stupid videos.

You can actually get suspended for asking people to unsub someone else. Its considered a form of YT harassment.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Bluenose wrote:
I really don't understand how people still agree with him when not to long ago he completely betrayed them!

Oh it gets better. Do you guys remember my "State of the Trey" vid where I said I was taking it back to gaming? He posted a vid the next day stating that the YT gaming community would be boring if all we did was post reviews, or vids beating games, or just debating the games. He said that we needed to stick to debating the consoles (which he did because that's all he can really talk about, and he can only do that because he pours over gaming news sites. Were it not for Kotaku, Gamasutra,Destructoid, and other sites of that ilk he wouldn't know shit about gaming, evidenced by the fact that he told Hellhound in a Skype chat that he never really got into gaming until this gen.)

He actually tried to argue that the console is more important than the games you bought it for, and now he's saying we should get back to gaming, and he thinks because he deleted that video that no one will pick up on it.

He owns himself with every video he makes, which is why I haven't bothered with doing a response to it. I already showed people what he is, this video just affirms it.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Ozsem wrote:
God its the rap again. His dancing like an old man at a wedding now.

And in the singing parts he's flat by a half step LOL
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:42 pm

7th wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

You can actually get suspended for asking people to unsub someone else. Its considered a form of YT harassment.

Those rules don't apply to non-youtube websites. All the gaming forums need to rise up and push for unsubbing his ass.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:43 pm

The X360 failure rate is not 42%. That survey was given to ANYONE who visited the site. ANY Ps3 fanboy could have swayed the results. Just like Alan Wake's and many more X360 game's user ratings on metacritic.

The failure rate CAN'T get higher if the chips are smaller and more efficient.

The newer Jasper models fail only 4% of the time and that sounds about right. I'm a really unlucky guy and my Xbox (Jasper) has been working great for over a year now.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:59 am

7th wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Oh it gets better. Do you guys remember my "State of the Trey" vid where I said I was taking it back to gaming? He posted a vid the next day stating that the YT gaming community would be boring if all we did was post reviews, or vids beating games, or just debating the games. He said that we needed to stick to debating the consoles (which he did because that's all he can really talk about, and he can only do that because he pours over gaming news sites. Were it not for Kotaku, Gamasutra,Destructoid, and other sites of that ilk he wouldn't know shit about gaming, evidenced by the fact that he told Hellhound in a Skype chat that he never really got into gaming until this gen.)

He actually tried to argue that the console is more important than the games you bought it for, and now he's saying we should get back to gaming, and he thinks because he deleted that video that no one will pick up on it.

He owns himself with every video he makes, which is why I haven't bothered with doing a response to it. I already showed people what he is, this video just affirms it.

Haha epic pwnage, 7th. XD I never actually noticed his response. Wow, he's really.....okay, there are no words to describe how I feel lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:57 pm

every time I watch his videos, I lose more and more respect for him
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

I see that The Truth setting you gay is still finger pointing at MS for "Fucking the consumer over" as if Sony are perfect angels and have never done that. What a moron.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:37 pm

sometimes i think truth is a big troll who lies about being a ps3 fanboy and is really a big m$ supporter but hes doing this to show how a p3 fanboy really is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sensitive's new video   The sensitive's new video Empty

Back to top Go down

The sensitive's new video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next