This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL Empty
PostSubject: Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL   Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 am

What you guys think hu?
I think its pretty fucking neat. Only two episodes and i can't wait to see how it ends. It has this amazing nostalgia of Twin Peaks, LOST and Steven King.
Its fucking awesome.
You know, i wouldn't surprise one day M$ would enter the movie bussiness like the WWE.

EPISODE ONE: OH DEER

EPISODE TWO: TIME FLIES

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL   Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:16 am

This is a great addition to the Alan Wake game. I can see that Microsoft are willing to invest a lot more in Alan Wake as a series.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL   Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

AOH SHIT!!!!!!! damn i think my heart exploded at 5:50..omg damn im gonna need some cold water now
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL   Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Eh, still a rental for me, I aint feelin it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL   Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:30 am

Zombl337 wrote:
Eh, still a rental for me, I aint feelin it.

Watch some gameplay videos and watch the new trailer about the technology and you will feel it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL   Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan Wake Prequel Live Action on XBL
Page 1 of 1