This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?

Go down 
+4
joe11
Blackou7
ghost23
Xmarksthespot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? Empty
PostSubject: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:26 am

I think it could possibly reach 8 million. Its at 4 million right now i believe..
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 am

That is a fairly wild prediction. I wouldn't expect that large of a spike since most people that want in on the Reach beta already own ODST by now.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 am

ghost23 wrote:
That is a fairly wild prediction. I wouldn't expect that large of a spike since most people that want in on the Reach beta already own ODST by now.
lol I agree. It's not like people just found out that the Reach Beta would be included with ODST. I do expect that a TON of people to rent from Blockbuster/Gamefly etc..
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh...totally forgot about renting... yea, it was a very high prediction. lol
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:14 pm

i say 5 million
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm

6 mil maybe
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm

I say no more than 6million.
Most likely 5.5 million
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm

i know a few people who sold it and are now rebuying
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
i know a few people who sold it and are now rebuying

I rebought ODST as well. Earlier I had traded it in for Modern Warfare 2 and just bought the Halo mappacks separately. But I decided to rebuy ODST since Reach looks so awesome.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:11 am

6 million lifetime would be amazing for it............about the same sales for the origional Halo CE.

Its currently bundled with Forza 3 in every Elite 360 plus the Reach beat boost, it should help nicely.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?   Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Estimate of Halo 3:ODST sales for reach by may 3?
Page 1 of 1