This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the worst game you have played this past year?

Go down 
+18
game0reviews
micheal82
Blackou7
DarkSwarm85
Blixtstorm
Sonji
handkerchief
Stigma
Madtoker
ghost23
Stoney
DemonWolf
joe11
Pein
igame
Invincible
gamer4life
Xmarksthespot
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

What is the worst game you have played this past year? Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:07 am

I think Rogue Warrior is the worst game i played so far this past year. Terrible graphics, dude is cursing 24-7 which made the game look like it was trying to hard to be "cool" but failed. The "finishing moves" were very off, and unoriginal. The game failed completely.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:44 am

i cant really think of anything. closest game i would say is MAG. i had fun with MAG but the problem is people wont use there headsets. and thats a problem with ps3 owners they wont buy a headset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 pm

I would have to say MAG also, as fun as it was it was ruined by kids without head sets.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:30 pm

MAG. It wouldn't of been fun even if everyone had a headset. Major disappointment...I had been looking forward to it for a while.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 pm

its a good thing i didnt buy MAG then cheers the worst game i bought this year is Dark Void, i forced myself to beat the game then sold it
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 pm

dark void was the worst game i played this year,not only is the worst game i played this year,its also the worst video game i have played in history
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:50 pm

well i played no bad game so far
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:28 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
dark void was the worst game i played this year,not only is the worst game i played this year,its also the worst video game i have played in history

I knew you'd say that. Lmao
Have you downloaded the demo for Vampire Rain? If not, do it now! That game is legendary!! Seriously epic!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:56 am

I tryed to convice myself that AVP had a good single player campaign because I spent 50 euros on and to be honest its mediocre at best.

The online is good though.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:59 am

Honestly, Heavy Rain. It just makes me Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:02 pm

final fantasy 13
god that game gives me nightmares of how bad it was
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Darksiders, it's a load of crap, I fail to fathom how some people think this game is so good *cough* Matrix *cough*
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Darksiders, it's a load of crap, I fail to fathom how some people think this game is so good *cough* Matrix *cough*

so what i think its a good game??? sue me
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:18 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

From the screens it had me thinking it was some single player WOW clone, which would've been awesome!
Then I played the demo.....

No I literally did not play it for more than 30 seconds before turning it off. All it took was a couple of swipes of the weapon before I realised this was some other lame run off the mill hack n' slash god of war rip off game. Sigh....
Btw I apologise for lack of punctuation in that last sentence. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm

I know I'm going to get hated for it but, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. When I put the game in, I had to check again because I thought my Call Of Duty 4 was in. A game being milked at its FINEST.

Last edited by Sonji on Wed May 05, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Lost Planet - Extreme Condition

I think the game really, really boring...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm

For all the systems or just 360? scratch
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:52 am

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

I knew you'd say that. Lmao
Have you downloaded the demo for Vampire Rain? If not, do it now! That game is legendary!! Seriously epic!!
ive played vampire rain..this may sound retarded but i think it was mediocre from what i played and when i saw how the vamps run when they see you made me ROFL so hard
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:54 am

yeah i think vampire rain has to be the worst game ever
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm

White Knight Chronicles. That game is so bad I can't even put it into words. I remember PS3 fanboys saying it's great that the reviews are bs..typical.
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:03 am

Darksiders. I sent it back to Gamefly without finishing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:57 am

Sonji wrote:
I know I'm going to get hated for it but, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. When I put the game in, I had to check again because I thought my Call Of Duty 4 was in. A game being milked at its FINEST.

Ohh yes, I forgot about MW2. Never mind I change mine from MAG to MW2. That game is just horrible!
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:13 pm

The past year would have to be darksiders. I think somebody else said that, but i just hated everything about it. I like God of war and zelda but i didnt like darksiders one bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Worst game I've played this year is Necrovision. There is nothing out in the market that came out this year OR ANY YEAR thats worse than that game. THe zombies have no falling animations, which is the STRANGEST thing you'll ever see. A zombie falls 5 stories, falls in its walking animation, and just hits the ground and continues walking. >_< The character you play jumps like he's on the moon, and his kick is more deadly than the guns you get.
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 am

Actually vampire rain would be right under rogue warrior with the worst games i played this year. I mean come on, the tutorial.. go hide to the left of the car,....go hide to the right of the car....go hide beside the building....done..lmao! I was like WTF? What about shooting, and and everything else. Press start, it has....resume...and quit.lol Where the fuck is the option button? lol Graphics are terrible, and I got NO WHERE in the game. Very beginning was crazy, had to walk past a vampire with out being seen, and no matter what i did, it killed me. Oh yea! When you die, this blood comes down the screen and says you died....Wow, like that wasnt used in the first doom...good job.. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the worst game you have played this past year?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next