This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the worst game you have played this past year?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:17 am

Me and my cousin still to this day bust out saying "HIDE" when we play games, and watch scary movies. lol. They said that shit so many times in VR.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:12 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
I know I'm going to get hated for it but, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. When I put the game in, I had to check again because I thought my Call Of Duty 4 was in. A game being milked at its FINEST.

Ohh yes, I forgot about MW2. Never mind I change mine from MAG to MW2. That game is just horrible!

YEAH MW2 SUCKS SO BAD, COD4 WAS BETTA
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:01 am

Tetris is the worst game ever.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:31 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Lost Planet - Extreme Condition

I think the game really, really boring...

Same...
I remember one of my mates said how cool it is, so I went out and bought it one day. It was cheap but still, I felt ripped off. It's soo dull. You're in snow like all the time, the shooting's not that tight, it gets mega repetitive and it's stupidly difficult at some parts.

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
dark void was the worst game i played this year,not only is the worst game i played this year,its also the worst video game i have played in history

I knew you'd say that. Lmao
Have you downloaded the demo for Vampire Rain? If not, do it now! That game is legendary!! Seriously epic!!
ive played vampire rain..this may sound retarded but i think it was mediocre from what i played and when i saw how the vamps run when they see you made me ROFL so hard

lol errrm...yeah I was being sarcastic XD

matrixrory wrote:
yeah i think vampire rain has to be the worst game ever

It truly is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

duke nukem forever
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:47 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
duke nukem forever

LMAO!

Had to QFT

That is the most true comment on this thread XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst game you have played this past year?   What is the worst game you have played this past year? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the worst game you have played this past year?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2