This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wii Netflix Movie Streaming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Wii Netflix Movie Streaming Empty
PostSubject: Wii Netflix Movie Streaming   Wii Netflix Movie Streaming EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:45 am

So I got the disc from Netflix a few weeks ago, but since I also have Netflix on my 360 and PS3, I wasn't in a hurry to use it. But last night I gave it a shot and I couldn't believe that it actually worked a lot faster then the other two. Picture quality was pretty good for 480p and there was no lag or buffering like I usually get on the other two consoles. Pretty impressive. Has anyone else tried it on Wii?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wii Netflix Movie Streaming   Wii Netflix Movie Streaming EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:01 pm

My Netflix trial just ended Sad I will have to give it a shot when I get Netflix back in June. But seriously Netflix FTW
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Wii Netflix Movie Streaming   Wii Netflix Movie Streaming EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:16 am

480p = joke. 1080p = heaven. Juat use Netflix on the 360!
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Wii Netflix Movie Streaming   Wii Netflix Movie Streaming EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Zombl337 wrote:

The vast majority of movies on Netflix are in 480p...regardless of what console you're using. I've been watching Fire Fly and Serenity in 480p and it looks great.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Wii Netflix Movie Streaming   Wii Netflix Movie Streaming EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Yea i tried it i stress the word BUFFERLELSSS, Its amazing i didn't think the Wii was capable of this.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Wii Netflix Movie Streaming   Wii Netflix Movie Streaming EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Invincible wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

The vast majority of movies on Netflix are in 480p...regardless of what console you're using. I've been watching Fire Fly and Serenity in 480p and it looks great.

Yeah but they can get upscaled to 1080p and look a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Netflix Movie Streaming   Wii Netflix Movie Streaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii Netflix Movie Streaming
Page 1 of 1