This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fable 2 Review

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
arnt god of war
ZeInFormer
joe11
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:16 am

THE STORY
the story is bassicly...gaaaah!!! revenge..another one,but still as you play it,it becomes more interesting,you play as a boy or a girl,and later you become a adult,and the name of the character you play is sparrow,the game begins,when your a kid and a blind seeres named theresa encourages rose to buy a music box which has magic powers,then some guy lucien invites you and your sister in the castle and lucien shots your sis and the main character jumps and falls down on the street,theresa picks him up and you become older,then theresa says to the main character,that you have to destroy the spire,a big tower which when it explodes its devastating as a nuke and it can destroy albion (the fantasy land that your in) and then to do that,theresa needs to recruit 3 heroes,actually theres 4 and the main character is the fourth one,she assigns the main character to find the hero of strength,the hero of will and the hero of skill..from there on it starts the main story and the main character is always with a dog..the plot may sound typical at first,but as you go,you will find the story is more complex than you will imagine,it has good plot holes and the ending was a big thinker for me

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
well the graphics look like a comic book style and a bit cartony,the character models look good for the style of the game and the art design for everything is grounbreaking,the animations are ok and the forests,the caves,the houses and the lightning look good,it still needs a bit more polishing at some points of the game but they are not really that important,the creators had a lot of imaginations putting this kind of creatures and monsters in the game and the way you can interact with everyone is funny..

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is deep and enormous,you can do jobs,you can marry and have kids,you have ton of sidequest and i wont go much in those,you level up and you can upgrade your abilites and buy swords,armor,clothes,food,gifts etc..the fight is cool,you can like sword fight,you can shoot and you throw magic at the enemies,theres a lot of firearms and a lot of magics and upgrades,its really a big game and the jobs are cool too,but some side quest like preety much suck and the main story missions are preety cool..

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
i had a blast playing through fable 2,its a wonderful rpg.the presentation,the excellent gameplay and the world of albion is freaking epic and funny,the characters are all memorable,reaver was freaking funny and garth was cool,as for hammer she was annoying and funny..theresa was cool as the guiding character and lucien was a awesome villian,the commandant was fucking badass.he looked badass and acted like a badass,fable 2 is one of the best rpgs the 360 has and i cant fucking wait for fable 3

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:FABLE 2 GETS A...
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:57 pm

nice review once again
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Fable 2 was so dumbed down from the first game, but I still enjoyed what it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:59 pm

joe11 wrote:
nice review once again
off topic not to critize you but that avatar is ummmm empish or kendoish
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:27 am

Wicked review. Razz Cool that you enjoyed it. I freaking loved the game too. I personally wouldn't give it more than 9 though because there are ways it could be improved quite a bit (I want a JUMP button and less linear paths).
But yeah, it is a superb game.

Now you need to go check out Oblivion Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Yea it is a good game for hardcore RPG fans, but I prefer Fallout 3 to all RPG (FO3 is the only RPG I have played in 10 yrs).
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
nice review once again
omg its just a avatar and its badass it has the best character ever made SASKUE
SASKUE 4 THE WINNNNNNN!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
nice review once again

Sasuke is gay, just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
nice review once again

Sasuke is gay, just letting you know.

first you bash bullet and now you bash sasuke, you're becoming quite an enemy of the republic Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:06 am

Hehe I read the review again. It's that good! Razz
Back to top Go down
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
THE STORY
the story is bassicly...gaaaah!!! revenge..another one,but still as you play it,it becomes more interesting,you play as a boy or a girl,and later you become a adult,and the name of the character you play is sparrow,the game begins,when your a kid and a blind seeres named theresa encourages rose to buy a music box which has magic powers,then some guy lucien invites you and your sister in the castle and lucien shots your sis and the main character jumps and falls down on the street,theresa picks him up and you become older,then theresa says to the main character,that you have to destroy the spire,a big tower which when it explodes its devastating as a nuke and it can destroy albion (the fantasy land that your in) and then to do that,theresa needs to recruit 3 heroes,actually theres 4 and the main character is the fourth one,she assigns the main character to find the hero of strength,the hero of will and the hero of skill..from there on it starts the main story and the main character is always with a dog..the plot may sound typical at first,but as you go,you will find the story is more complex than you will imagine,it has good plot holes and the ending was a big thinker for me

The ending "battle" was terrible, the storyline was alright, but revenge stuff isent a 9.5 imo, mor elike a 8 at highest. 7.5/10 imo

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
well the graphics look like a comic book style and a bit cartony,the character models look good for the style of the game and the art design for everything is grounbreaking,the animations are ok and the forests,the caves,the houses and the lightning look good,it still needs a bit more polishing at some points of the game but they are not really that important,the creators had a lot of imaginations putting this kind of creatures and monsters in the game and the way you can interact with everyone is funny..

Your right, they did look cartoonie. 6.5/10.

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is deep and enormous,you can do jobs,you can marry and have kids,you have ton of sidequest and i wont go much in those,you level up and you can upgrade your abilites and buy swords,armor,clothes,food,gifts etc..the fight is cool,you can like sword fight,you can shoot and you throw magic at the enemies,theres a lot of firearms and a lot of magics and upgrades,its really a big game and the jobs are cool too,but some side quest like preety much suck and the main story missions are preety cool..

This is the easiest game I have played yet, I never have died, or used a revive potion which I have like 50 of. The jobs are all the same cliking when the arrow thing gets in the meter, way too repetitive. Havent been on a original side quest.... 3/10

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
i had a blast playing through fable 2,its a wonderful rpg.the presentation,the excellent gameplay and the world of albion is freaking epic and funny,the characters are all memorable,reaver was freaking funny and garth was cool,as for hammer she was annoying and funny..theresa was cool as the guiding character and lucien was a awesome villian,the commandant was fucking badass.he looked badass and acted like a badass,fable 2 is one of the best rpgs the 360 has and i cant fucking wait for fable 3

It wasent a bad game, but it is only by used imo, the story was too predictable, and If I pressed "x" to any enemy excluding a few I would kil them instantly with no problem. Way too easy.3/10

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:FABLE 2 GETS A...

My little opinion makes it a average round 5.5, The game was too easy, never died and you can get the best sword so easily, wasn't free roam, there was only one path. There were some unique factors, ie your history goes into the future, kill everyone town goes kinda evil, do deeds kill criminals town gets a very good economy and atmosphere.

Conclusion: This game was not too bad, worth buying used.

Nice review, glad you had fun with it.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Yea it is a good game for hardcore RPG fans, but I prefer Fallout 3 to all RPG (FO3 is the only RPG I have played in 10 yrs).

A good game for hardcore RPG fans? Is this opposite day?

This is one of the easiest, dullest, most dumbed-down RPGs I have ever played.
Come to think of it, I can't think of a RPG that hasn't been dumbed-down this generation.
Back to top Go down
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 pm

This game dosent compare to fallout, oblivion or dragon age.
Back to top Go down

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Reasoner wrote:
This game dosent compare to fallout, oblivion or dragon age.

Its not a "hardcore" rpg like those games though. This is a more casual RPG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fable 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Review   Fable 2 Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: