This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach Thoughts

Go down 
+15
IcyMeteor
Noelol
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Zombl337
Blixtstorm
Spartan v07
Alan1994
DemonWolf
game0reviews
Stigma
arnt god of war
handkerchief
joe11
M3A7L04F
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:32 am

The only complain that I would have is that grenades feel a lot more powerful than in Halo 3 and they possibly could be a bit overpowered.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:56 pm

ar is underpowered needs a slight buff
dmr as well
focus rifle needs a nerf
nr might need a small boost
grenades needs a nerf
melee needs to be slowed down
base movement speed needs a slight boost same with the jump
other than those games good
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:26 pm

amour lock love it pisses off people so much lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Really the only complaint I have is that stupid grenade launcher! IT IS SO GAY!!! Seriously it is retarded. But I gotta admit I though it would be stupid with all the people flying around with jetpacks, but man was I wrong this game is great!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:48 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Really the only complaint I have is that stupid grenade launcher! IT IS SO GAY!!! Seriously it is retarded. But I gotta admit I though it would be stupid with all the people flying around with jetpacks, but man was I wrong this game is great!
which one?
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Halo reach   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:51 pm

what do u guys think about it? i think armor lock has to be taken out and i think u should jump as high as halo 3 also they should take health packs off the online and make health rechargeable and the should bring the BR back
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:05 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
what do u guys think about it? i think armor lock has to be taken out and i think u should jump as high as halo 3 also theyshould take health packs off the online and make health rechargeable and the should bring the BR back
lol no the BR is what everyone used in halo 3 that's all they used if you had no BR you were dead im glad its gone and yeah im really enjoying it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Take out the camo perk, grenade launcher, and health packs and I would be fine.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:29 pm

what do u guys think about it? i think armor lock has to be taken out and i think u should jump as high as halo 3 also they should take health packs off the online and make health rechargeable and the should bring the BR back

Armor lock shouldn't be taken out, but maybe it should be adjusted so it isn't as powerful. Jumping seems fine to me since the environments are designed around it. Plus jet packs let you "jump" over everything. As for health I honestly don't care one way or the other. If anything I'd like regenerative health in the single player so I can't use up a levels health packs and find myself unable to survive.

Oh and the BR was exploited so I'm glad it's gone. In fact I think the DMR is too powerful and if I had my way I'd take out the sniper rifle so everyone has to get up close and personal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:31 pm

GOD DAMN i was just playing rated on sword base and 4 guys were all camping the grav lift. THEY ALL HAD ARMOR LOCK FFS i fkin rage quitted and came here
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Armor Lock is pretty easy to get around, just stand behind them and hold RB to assassinate them when they come out, or be prepared with a grenade and throw when they come out or look like they are coming out.

I'm fine with the jump, i like it. Perhaps you should be able to move faster or allow everyone to sprint because you are at a huge disadvantage against someone with the DMR and a decent aiming because it's very easy to get headshots when moving so slow.

I like the health packs
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm

And you know how there are only 2 maps right now? Somebody said they would put in the other two maps on the 20th, is this true?
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

lies. theres only 2 maps now. on the 7th the rest will be released (boneyard, invasion mode, etc)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Madtoker wrote:
lies. theres only 2 maps now. on the 7th the rest will be released (boneyard, invasion mode, etc)

okay
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Halo Reach impressions   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:39 pm

The game is as fun as ny halo game. Feels the same with the new additions being awesome and balanced. Also is it me or the graphics are worse than Halo 3 because of the graininess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:45 pm

The graphics seem better to me. A lot more detailed textures, gun models, ect. But really the only thing I dislike about this the grenade launchers and the non regenerating health. Not a big deal, but I think this is a big contender for MP of the year!
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
The graphics seem better to me. A lot more detailed textures, gun models, ect. But really the only thing I dislike about this the grenade launchers and the non regenerating health. Not a big deal, but I think this is a big contender for MP of the year!

Yea the gun models have mroe detail but i mean as a whole like the characters and environment. Seems like Bungie is still having problems with jaggies and they decied to do the grainy filter like killzone 2. Not sure if that is good for this game. It will be Multiplayer game of the year for sure,i don't see anything coming close. Does crackdown 2 have versus?
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:09 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
Armor Lock is fine. If you have nobody to back you up, it could be utterly useless and plasma grenades can counter it or you can use the plasma launcher thingy. The jumping I don't really care and I adore the health packs-I missed em dearly. Oh god, if you ever read the Halo 3 forums, the BR is blamed as "the weapon that ruined the Halo games" since it's soo versatile. There's a difference between the BR and the H1 Pistol. H1 pistol, you wouldn't be able to pull 3 shot kills as easy compared to the BR's 4 shot kill, but at its core both H1 and H3 made the mid range weapon an all purpose weapon. Bungie stated that didn't want to create the super weapon that would work in many situations in their third vidoc (that was a reference to the BR). Trust me dude, I've owned a couple of AR users at close and it's pretty sad. The DMR is really good. It feels very balanced and I like how you actually have to be careful with your shots instead of shooting it crazy like the BR.

My complaints are the crosshair for AR and Magnum is way too light and I can't see it that clearly and I really think the AR should have 60 bullets and maybe a slight increased damage in just close range. It just feels weird how the AR has a new sound pack with similar damage to the MA5C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Thoughts   Halo Reach Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2