This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

XBOX hd dvd add on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thejedi360

XBOX hd dvd add on Empty
PostSubject: XBOX hd dvd add on   XBOX hd dvd add on EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:05 pm

any one still sporting the HD dvd add on.
mine still works fine upscaled my dvd, they still look good on my tv, even have HD dvd (100 of them)
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

XBOX hd dvd add on Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBOX hd dvd add on   XBOX hd dvd add on EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:23 pm

You can upscale DVDs off of your Xbox 360, you don't need the HDDVD add-on. And no I doj't have it anymore, I predicted that HDDVD was going to loose a week before Toshiba discontinued it and sold my player with my HDDVD collection for like 200 bucks.

Now I use the Zune HD streaming service and Netflix to watch movies.
Back to top Go down

XBOX hd dvd add on
Page 1 of 1