This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Ya know why PC gaming is dying?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya know why PC gaming is dying?   Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Scolar Visari wrote:
PIRACY ROCKS
Back to top Go down
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Scolar Visari

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-11-15

Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya know why PC gaming is dying?   Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Scolar Visari wrote:
PIRACY ROCKS

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya know why PC gaming is dying?   Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 am

America wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Just a question...

How many people are members of Steam so far?

I think It broke 30 million over the summer. And broke 25 million in January.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/01/29/valve-announce-25-million-users-for-steam/

That seems kind of slow considering Steam came out in 2003.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya know why PC gaming is dying?   Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:24 am

Pickles wrote:
America wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Just a question...

How many people are members of Steam so far?

I think It broke 30 million over the summer. And broke 25 million in January.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/01/29/valve-announce-25-million-users-for-steam/

That seems kind of slow considering Steam came out in 2003.
Its larger than XBL and PSN Wink
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya know why PC gaming is dying?   Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am

America wrote:
Pickles wrote:
America wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Just a question...

How many people are members of Steam so far?

I think It broke 30 million over the summer. And broke 25 million in January.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/01/29/valve-announce-25-million-users-for-steam/

That seems kind of slow considering Steam came out in 2003.
Its larger than XBL and PSN Wink

Very Happy Not every 360/Ps3 owner has an internet connection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NobelSniper



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-13

Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya know why PC gaming is dying?   Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:40 am

Pickles wrote:
America wrote:
Pickles wrote:
America wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Just a question...

How many people are members of Steam so far?

I think It broke 30 million over the summer. And broke 25 million in January.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/01/29/valve-announce-25-million-users-for-steam/

That seems kind of slow considering Steam came out in 2003.
Its larger than XBL and PSN Wink

Very Happy Not every 360/Ps3 owner has an internet connection. Very Happy

and not every PC gamer has signed up for steam, what's your point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya know why PC gaming is dying?   Ya know why PC gaming is dying? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Ya know why PC gaming is dying?
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» almost dying + songs ( 11/10/11 )
» Post You Favorite Halloween Smilies/Gremlins
» Oak Tree Gaming
» Why are Chaotic Cards So Expensive?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: