This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Square Enix at E3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Square Enix at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Square Enix at E3   Square Enix at E3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm

I couldn't really fit this into any of the forum categories so I'll put it here. Square Enix INC. Will be attending E3. Does this mean an announcement for Final Fantasy Versus XIII? Info on Kingdom Hearts III? Final Fantasy XIV? Not Final Fantasy related? I sure don't hope so. I need some info on Final Fantasy. Theres been an info drought on that area..
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Square Enix at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix at E3   Square Enix at E3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:18 am

Moving this into the "Other Gaming" section and changing the title for you.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Square Enix at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix at E3   Square Enix at E3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:33 am

I think now that Square has made their money on FF13 they'll start hyping FFvs13 and FF14 and probably the next Kingdom Hearts. I expect FFvs13 to be anounced for Xbox 360 and maybe even FF14. At the very least they'll be timed exclusives, but either way E3 should be interesting for Square.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Square Enix at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix at E3   Square Enix at E3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:47 am

Hopefully we will see Kingdom Hearts 3 announced and Final Fantasy Versus 13, or maybe an Xbox Live Arcade version of Final Fantasy 6.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Square Enix at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix at E3   Square Enix at E3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:37 am

Sonji wrote:
I couldn't really fit this into any of the forum categories so I'll put it here. Square Enix INC. Will be attending E3. Does this mean an announcement for Final Fantasy Versus XIII? Info on Kingdom Hearts III? Final Fantasy XIV? Not Final Fantasy related? I sure don't hope so. I need some info on Final Fantasy. Theres been an info drought on that area..

Im guessing more on FF 14 and one or two other games to be announce.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Square Enix at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix at E3   Square Enix at E3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:32 pm

A new Tomb Raider will be announced. Trust me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Square Enix at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix at E3   Square Enix at E3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Square Enix at E3
Page 1 of 1