This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's getting Dead Space 2?

Go down 
+3
Stoney
Stigma
DarkSwarm85
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Who's getting Dead Space 2? Empty
PostSubject: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:30 pm

I think it's coming out this year.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Not me!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:52 am

Loved the first one. Definetly getting the second one. But I heard its going to be released around January 2011. Although I hope its this year.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:14 am

Not Me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm gonna get the game that is certain. I didn't play Alan Wake yet, so has of now Dead Space is to me the best survival-horror out there in the market! I loved every second of it. (RE5 and Homecoming, shame on you both.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:03 pm

I gotta get the first one first. Heard it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Stigma and DDD = Heretics! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm

TOTALLY getting that game cheers
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:44 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:

LOL. DarkSwarm is da man! Get your ass on this game. Trust me, your missing out.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:22 am

I might if its any good like the first one was. Game had a few good moments.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:24 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

LOL. DarkSwarm is da man! Get your ass on this game. Trust me, your missing out.

If they go judge the game by the demo i can't really blame them. It really sucks ass for the newcomers, i mean...it just puts you in the middle of the mayhem with no tuturial on your weapons or whatsoever. You can't also change its difficulty so that also suck. It just a bad fucking demo. I sure didn't buy Dead Space because of the demo, actually i was about not to buy it cuz of it. But something inside ( silent ) told me to give it a try, and thank God i did.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

If they go judge the game by the demo i can't really blame them. It really sucks ass for the newcomers, i mean...it just puts you in the middle of the mayhem with no tuturial on your weapons or whatsoever. You can't also change its difficulty so that also suck. It just a bad fucking demo. I sure didn't buy Dead Space because of the demo, actually i was about not to buy it cuz of it. But something inside ( silent ) told me to give it a try, and thank God i did.

I read about it in an OXM so I decided to rent it. And what a game. Loved every minute of it and cant wait for the second one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Dead Space 2?   Who's getting Dead Space 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's getting Dead Space 2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: