This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........

Go down 
+4
Sonji
ghost23
Lt Xplosi
Stoney
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ Empty
PostSubject: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Fuck yes!!!!!! Just spent an hour and a half attempting to beat that bastard Hades in GoW 3. My fingers are really fucking sore.

Was just about to rant about how I COULD'NT beat him, but I just did it. That was one hard boss battle.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm

xD Razz
sounds like Phun xD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:50 pm

TBH it was more like a fucking chore lol. But it was a great feeling when I eventually beat him.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:49 pm

What difficulty were u playing on?
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Lol. He was pretty hard indeed. My fingers were nearly bleeding when I tried it on crushing.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:30 pm

@ Ghost. It was the hard difficulty. I think its called titan. Not to sure. But fuck me it so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:38 pm

God of War? Hard? LMAO! Go play Ninja Gaiden on normal...when you come back Gow will be a cakewalk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:48 pm

@ Stigma. I've never played Ninja Gaiden so I cant argue there.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:39 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I beat Ninja Gaiden 1, Black, and Sigma 1 on the highest difficulty setting. I almost broke my controller in frustration trying to accomplish that.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:13 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I beat Ninja Gaiden 1, Black, and Sigma 1 on the highest difficulty setting. I almost broke my controller in frustration trying to accomplish that.

I was seconds away from breaking the disk lol.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:39 am

lol I remember playing god Of War Chains Of Olympus on PSP. I was seriously this close to throwing my psp against the wall on numerous occasions.
I never completed the game in the end lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:30 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Fuck yes!!!!!! Just spent an hour and a half attempting to beat that bastard Hades in GoW 3. My fingers are really fucking sore.

Was just about to rant about how I COULD'NT beat him, but I just did it. That was one hard boss battle.

I had a hard time beating him too. I knew I had to swing around and hit him from the back, but I couldn't get the timing right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........   DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........ Empty

Back to top Go down

DAMN YOU TO HELL HADES!!!!........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: