This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My PSP and my sudden worries..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

My PSP and my sudden worries.. Empty
PostSubject: My PSP and my sudden worries..   My PSP and my sudden worries.. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:05 pm

So, Birth By Sleep, Peace Walker and some more PSP games are coming out. I decide to play my PSP. It WON'T charge. I don't know if the battery is dead, or if its my charger but it just won't charge. I have the charger from gamestop thats its like a wall charger that you connect a USB cable that looks like the one used to charge your PS3 controller from the charger to the PSP. Either way, it won't charge. Do you know who I can call? I'd call Sony but I'm 90% sure they would just tell me to send it in for $90..
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: My PSP and my sudden worries..   My PSP and my sudden worries.. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:08 pm

It could be the charger or the battery. What's the cheapest to try replacing first? Probably the charger. If that doesn't work replace the battery. Hopefully one of the two will solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: My PSP and my sudden worries..   My PSP and my sudden worries.. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I'll ask the cashier at GameStop if they'll let me try either or used. I know most of them there so hopefully they'll let me.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My PSP and my sudden worries..   My PSP and my sudden worries.. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Yikes, never had that problem before.
Sorry dude, you should just ask to borrow a friend's charger/battery. See which is the issue and then buy whichever necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PSP and my sudden worries..   My PSP and my sudden worries.. Empty

Back to top Go down

My PSP and my sudden worries..
Page 1 of 1