This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGN Lost Planet 2 Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

IGN Lost Planet 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: IGN Lost Planet 2 Review   IGN Lost Planet 2 Review EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:42 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1088076p1.html

Quote :
May 6, 2010 - As the follow-up to the critically liked and commercially successful Lost Planet, Lost Planet 2 seems to have everything going for it. Aimed at western audiences, the team at Capcom headed up by Keiji Inafune and Jun Takeuchi promised a return of the well received multiplayer mode from the original game, as well as some much-hyped four player co-op for the entire main campaign. Unfortunately, few lessons seem to have been learned from the original Lost Planet's problems. Instead, Lost Planet 2 offers online play that feels dated in 2010 and adds a host of new issues to the series without fixing what was wrong last time, leading to a game that is in many regards worse than its predecessor.

Last edited by HellJumper on Thu May 06, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: IGN Lost Planet 2 Review   IGN Lost Planet 2 Review EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm

...that's not quite what I had expected.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: IGN Lost Planet 2 Review   IGN Lost Planet 2 Review EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Damn.....i dunno. I mean the boss of the demo was like a bit though when playing alone, but after we know the pattern its very passable (althought it takes time to beat it). But if they say if we are fucked in the full game i guess i'm not gonna get it. At least full price...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: IGN Lost Planet 2 Review   IGN Lost Planet 2 Review EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:48 pm

I kinda saw it coming.
The first imo was mediocre or fair at best. The second one from the demo seemed like it would just follow suit. I was right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: IGN Lost Planet 2 Review   IGN Lost Planet 2 Review EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:56 pm

"co-op is implemented badly" if co-op is anything like the demo then thats just BS. the co-op demo was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN Lost Planet 2 Review   IGN Lost Planet 2 Review Empty

Back to top Go down

IGN Lost Planet 2 Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: