This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What does your avatar and username and sig mean?

Go down 
+6
Stoney
Pein
DarkSwarm85
ghost23
Andyjack7
Noelol
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

What does your avatar and username and sig mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:44 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username : NoelX2

Noel is my favorite character from BlazBlue Calamity Trigger. The X2 is from Guilty Gear X2.

She is from DeathSmiles. The owl acts like a secondary weapon.

Sig : THis is Noel Vermillion. THis was made by TRF
死はあなたに笑顔です。
これは、ゲーマーファンクです
Translated : Death is smiling at you. This is Phunk Gamer.
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:33 am

My user name is a username I picked out when I was like 5. 16 now and I still use it. My sig is all set up, but I cannot get it to show up for some reason... speaking of that, how do you make your sig show up ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingfreeks.com
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:40 am

Andyjack7 wrote:
My user name is a username I picked out when I was like 5. 16 now and I still use it. My sig is all set up, but I cannot get it to show up for some reason... speaking of that, how do you make your sig show up ?

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/rules-and-regulations-f8/activating-signatures-t3626.htm
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:13 am

wow, you'd think I would have found that post when I searched... Thanks anyhoo
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:06 am

Avatar = Hydralisk from StarCraft. (game that MLD, HellJumper, and myself are fans of.)

User name: Associated with the Zerg from StarCraft and 85 is the year I was born.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:53 am

my avatar is pein from naruto shippuden,he is the strongest anime villian so far ive seen and my username is my name and the word reviewer because i review games and my sig is again pein doing a jutsu to see jiraiya in naruto..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:26 am

Username: A bible verse from the book of Ezekiel, it is verse 7:03, when God had gotten very angry at humanity.

"Now the end is upon you, and I will send my anger upon you; I will judge you according to your ways, and I will punish you for all your abominations."

My avatar is the Marathon symbol with the center replaced with the 7th column, the Symbol of the Bungie community.

My sig is used to represent the Bungie universe, if you know more then just Halo then the symbols should be familiar to you, as well as the quote. The quote relates to my life in certian situations every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:42 am

Username: Stoney is my nickname. Seen as Stoney was'nt availible on Xbox Live, I chose the 3 x's and 187 randomly.

Avatar: Naked Snake aka Big Boss, bottom left is Eva, a double agent and love intrest Snake meets while on a mission in Eastern Europe. Top left and bottom right the woman on the horse is "The Boss", long time friend and mentor to Snake who defects to the U.S.S.R in the name of patriotism (she did'nt really defect). Alot of agents, double agents and triple agents in this game!

Signature: Just some random picture I came across on Google that I thought was funny. Obviously its Snake eating a Snake!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:46 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Username: A bible verse from the book of Ezekiel, it is verse 7:03, when God had gotten very angry at humanity.

"Now the end is upon you, and I will send my anger upon you; I will judge you according to your ways, and I will punish you for all your abominations."

My avatar is the Marathon symbol with the center replaced with the 7th column, the Symbol of the Bungie community.

My sig is used to represent the Bungie universe, if you know more then just Halo then the symbols should be familiar to you, as well as the quote. The quote relates to my life in certian situations every now and then.
I'm guessin that you know more Bungie than anyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:51 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I'm guessin that you know more Bungie than anyone on this forum.

Not to be arrogant but I think that too.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Well my user name is my Gamer Tag. Its a name i made up and no make name is not jack.

my avatar is my idol Gen. George Patton.

And my sig is my BFBC:2 Stats
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Username:HellJumper is a nickname for an ODST(Orbital Drop Shock Trooper).ODST's are called that because they "jump" into Hell(enemy territory or warzone)

Avatar:Just a pic of an ODST's head

Sig:A cool looking ODST sig.It came from the Live Action Trailer "We Are ODST"
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Username: Kendo

Kendo is basically from when I used to use the alias Inuboy Kendo. Kendo came from me trying to make a good last name for the alias. Kennedy is my last name, so I took out the Nedy and just put Do to make it more Japanese. Which believe it or not Kendo is an actual Japanese word (for sword fighting lol).

Avatar: My avatar is Percy Jackson from the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. I wanted this one because the movie was pretty cool (the book was better, but still an epic movie) and this was an awesome pic.

My signature: Watch as I surpass my own origin!!! is a quote from Metal Gear Solid 4 (spoken by Liquid Ocelot in the first cutscene he appears in). The Optimus Prime picture is just there because it looks cool.

Last edited by Kendo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Username: TheJubJub57212

It originally is JubJub5721 but that was taken for some reason, but it was an inside joke with a good friend of mine when we were playing Battlefront 2.

Avatar: Idk I thought it looked cool lol but it was clown from Slipknot, one of my favorite bands.

Sig: Just some cool stuff lol gotta make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Hey, nice to see another Christian here! Thought maybe you just thought the name was cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Hey, nice to see another Christian here! Thought maybe you just thought the name was cool!

Nice to see another one as well. When I pick a name I want it to have meaning, not becuase it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Lol, that is like opposite for me when It comes to online. I picked mine like 5 years ago, because then it sounded cool Shocked
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Nice to see your a christain.I am too
Back to top Go down
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Andyjack7 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Nice to see your a christain.I am too

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Im a $cientologist.

ALL HAIL THE MESSIAH THAT IS L.RON HUBBARD AND THE ALMIGHTY XENU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:38 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Im a $cientologist.

ALL HAIL THE MESSIAH THAT IS L.RON HUBBARD AND THE ALMIGHTY XENU!!!!!
$cientology sounds weird. Heard of L.Ron Hubbard from South Park.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:43 am

This turned into a topic about Christianity. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:07 am

BACK TO THE TOPIC EVERYONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Andyjack7 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Nice to see another one as well. When I pick a name I want it to have meaning, not becuase it sounds cool.

I'm technically a christian too. Was baptised, went to a christian primary school and secondary school.
I'm not religious though. I don't really.....well, not saying I don't believe but I'm just too lazy to act upon any belief I may have. So I don't really go to church or pray or anything like that. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:31 pm

My username ...I made it up when I was a kid. Back then I thought it was cool. I just stuck with it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your avatar and username and sig mean?   What does your avatar and username and sig mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does your avatar and username and sig mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: