This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Says the teen playing the kid-version of Magic: The Gathering, LOL

Your efforts to antagonize me have drastically weakened.

You kind of lose that battle by replying...

Care to explain how that works?

The purpose of antagonizing is to create a reaction -- a reply and continuance of the conversation is a reaction.

You'll learn that in your Junior year by the time you've grown out of Yu-Gi-Oh.

So if I call you a dumbass and if you reply then that means I win the argument? Cool. You're a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Lol.

Your comprehension of the situation is expected for your age.

You can continue on now, kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
You're 21? I don't understand how adults like this game it's for little kids.

And what? Its fun and addictive. Just because the age rating is for kids deosnt mean adults cant enjoy it.

EDIT:

I just realised that you spent almost 15 pages on a PSP v DS thread arguing with DDD that the DS is better. And the majority of games on that are aimed at kids.

Pot calling the kettle black me thinks.

Yes the DS does, but it also has a shit load that involve deep strategy and rated E games doesn't always mean kids. Sorry if the DS doesn't have blood, sex, violence, and profanity spread all over like on consoles.

I was'nt talking aboiut mature games. Im talking about LBP. You said "You're 21? I don't understand how adults like this game it's for little kids".

I could say the same about you liking Yu-gi-oh. Im pretty sure that its not aimed for the mid-late teen bracket.

Did you not just read my prior post?

Have you played Little Big Planet?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:10 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Lol.

Your comprehension of the situation is expected for your age.

You can continue on now, kid.

No your logic is simply flawed. "Kid"? How original. Age in a debate is utterly irrelevant. Of course for someone of your intellect this is expected. Now why don't you go back to your trolling of the republic stealth troll?

Last edited by BlackStigma on Wed May 12, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:11 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
You're 21? I don't understand how adults like this game it's for little kids.

And what? Its fun and addictive. Just because the age rating is for kids deosnt mean adults cant enjoy it.

EDIT:

I just realised that you spent almost 15 pages on a PSP v DS thread arguing with DDD that the DS is better. And the majority of games on that are aimed at kids.

Pot calling the kettle black me thinks.

Yes the DS does, but it also has a shit load that involve deep strategy and rated E games doesn't always mean kids. Sorry if the DS doesn't have blood, sex, violence, and profanity spread all over like on consoles.

I was'nt talking aboiut mature games. Im talking about LBP. You said "You're 21? I don't understand how adults like this game it's for little kids".

I could say the same about you liking Yu-gi-oh. Im pretty sure that its not aimed for the mid-late teen bracket.

Did you not just read my prior post?

Have you played Little Big Planet?

I bought it, check my trophies. My PSN ID is PeltingRain, LBP was gay as fuck. Soundtrack was good though.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Yu Gi Oh is for kids dude.And yes,i know your going to call me a dumbass....

But seriously,this name calling and fighting has to stop or im locking the thread.Get back to topic

Any more replies of this conversation will result in the thread getting locked.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:02 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
I agree, Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty childish.

Again, idiots

The cartoon is pretty childish but i like card games and Yu Gi Oh was pretty cool back when i played it
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:05 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Yu Gi Oh is for kids dude.And yes,i know your going to call me a dumbass....

But seriously,this name calling and fighting has to stop or im locking the thread.Get back to topic

Any more replies of this conversation will result in the thread getting locked.

I've already explained this. Yugioh wasn't originally meant for kids, it was that shitty ass 4Kids dub that fucked it over. Go find some 10 year old who watches yugioh. He won't know the first thing about proper dueling. "Name Calling" Oh my, well then maybe these people who are completely ignorant on the subject shouldn't even be posting.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Lol @ all of the edits needed to correct the atrocious spelling in that response post...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:13 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Lol @ all of the edits needed to correct the atrocious spelling in that response post...

LOL! I've edited 2 posts. Now why don't you go to trolling the rest of the republic? I know that's the only reason you are here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Wow. One person doesn't like the game, that doesnt change the fact that it is an amazing game. get over it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:33 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Wow. One person doesn't like the game, that doesnt change the fact that it is an amazing game. get over it.

Get over what? I was surprised that he liked the game.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 Yoda-Flame-war-begun
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)   Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Big Planet 2 (Trailer)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2