This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 How many accounts have you had on this site?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:06 pm

DARN IT!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
OVER 9000!!!!

Razz

Just one.

Damn! For a second I thought no one had said that, I was like "yeahhh, my time to shine"....then saw this post Evil or Very Mad
Were I a better ninja, I would edit that post delete the over 9000 part and then say it myself because it would make me look cool!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm

demondragondude wrote:
1

Very Happy


Used to be called pspvampire....I think.......then I changed to DemonDragonDude.

When I changed my name I got banned.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
1

Very Happy


Used to be called pspvampire....I think.......then I changed to DemonDragonDude.

When I changed my name I got banned.
ME TOO!!! I changed it from RagnathePhunkGamer to Noel. I got banned the next day.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:42 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
1

Very Happy


Used to be called pspvampire....I think.......then I changed to DemonDragonDude.

When I changed my name I got banned.
ME TOO!!! I changed it from RagnathePhunkGamer to Noel. I got banned the next day.

I want to change my name! Why cant we?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:38 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
1

Very Happy


Used to be called pspvampire....I think.......then I changed to DemonDragonDude.

When I changed my name I got banned.
ME TOO!!! I changed it from RagnathePhunkGamer to Noel. I got banned the next day.

I want to change my name! Why cant we?
MLD has changed the rules...I think it was changed after Dreadraptor ( Darkswarm) got banned for no reason (In Febuary).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
1

Very Happy


Used to be called pspvampire....I think.......then I changed to DemonDragonDude.

When I changed my name I got banned.
ME TOO!!! I changed it from RagnathePhunkGamer to Noel. I got banned the next day.

I want to change my name! Why cant we?
MLD has changed the rules...I think it was changed after Dreadraptor ( Darkswarm) got banned for no reason (In Febuary).

So....how does that relate to name changing? Why it be stopped after someone was banned for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
1

Very Happy


Used to be called pspvampire....I think.......then I changed to DemonDragonDude.

When I changed my name I got banned.
ME TOO!!! I changed it from RagnathePhunkGamer to Noel. I got banned the next day.

I want to change my name! Why cant we?
MLD has changed the rules...I think it was changed after Dreadraptor ( Darkswarm) got banned for no reason (In Febuary).

So....how does that relate to name changing? Why it be stopped after someone was banned for no reason?
1. IDK why name changing relates to banning the people.
2. Because we won't be confused about who is who...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
1

Very Happy


Used to be called pspvampire....I think.......then I changed to DemonDragonDude.

When I changed my name I got banned.
ME TOO!!! I changed it from RagnathePhunkGamer to Noel. I got banned the next day.

I want to change my name! Why cant we?
MLD has changed the rules...I think it was changed after Dreadraptor ( Darkswarm) got banned for no reason (In Febuary).

So....how does that relate to name changing? Why it be stopped after someone was banned for no reason?
1. IDK why name changing relates to banning the people.
2. Because we won't be confused about who is who...

Well we shouldnt ban someone cause they change their name, and its not like they will look like a new person cause their post count stays the same.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Yeah as well as the post they made, also a mod would not fall for a name change.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 pm

This is my only account. I joined September 11th 2009. I dont really come on as much now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm

spartan225 wrote:
This is my only account. I joined September 11th 2009. I dont really come on as much now.

...huh? wrong thread?
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
This is my only account. I joined September 11th 2009. I dont really come on as much now.

...huh? wrong thread?
How is it the wrong thread? Please explain lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 pm

spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
This is my only account. I joined September 11th 2009. I dont really come on as much now.

...huh? wrong thread?
How is it the wrong thread? Please explain lol

Whoops, I thought I was in a different thread. Lol self fail Razz
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
This is my only account. I joined September 11th 2009. I dont really come on as much now.

...huh? wrong thread?
How is it the wrong thread? Please explain lol

Whoops, I thought I was in a different thread. Lol self fail Razz
lol
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 pm

2. I forgot the password and email for my first lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many accounts have you had on this site?   How many accounts have you had on this site? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
How many accounts have you had on this site?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» closed making fantage europe accounts :)
» login 3 times only?
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Dragon Adopter question.
» Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: