This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3D Dot Game Heroes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Any other retro fans pick this one up? I'm about 3 hours/2 temples in and having a blast. I'm curious to know how kids who didn't grow up on this stuff will react to it.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:43 pm

It doesn't make any sense to me that this game isn't on Xbox 360 and Wii. Especially Wii since it's designed to appeal to fans of oldschool Zelda games. They'd make a lot more money if it was a multiplat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Invincible wrote:
Any other retro fans pick this one up? I'm about 3 hours/2 temples in and having a blast. I'm curious to know how kids who didn't grow up on this stuff will react to it.

Great game for sure. It definitely brings back all of the nostalgia from playing Zelda on NES as a kid. The creation system is pretty solid too. It's definitely going to stay in my library for awhile...I might even play through it a second time.
Back to top Go down

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:09 pm

I will probably pick it up eventually. but not high on my list right now.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:17 pm

i sure did
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:25 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Great game for sure. It definitely brings back all of the nostalgia from playing Zelda on NES as a kid. The creation system is pretty solid too. It's definitely going to stay in my library for awhile...I might even play through it a second time.

I just downloaded a Link character one of the guys from IGN did. About to go try it out. It's going to be cool to watch all the stuff people create.

http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/hallofheroes/index.html

http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/fromsoftware-project/1089134p1.html
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:37 am

Looks really cool. If I had a ps3 I would probably get that game but seeing as I don't, I won't be Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:52 am

DaveSGE wrote:
Invincible wrote:

This kinda of topic but are you Dave Wales aka The Dean from PSUni? Im asking because I remember you said you run, or own, an acedemic gaming website.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:27 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
It doesn't make any sense to me that this game isn't on Xbox 360 and Wii. Especially Wii since it's designed to appeal to fans of oldschool Zelda games. They'd make a lot more money if it was a multiplat.

Well, Atlus is a Japanese developer so it kind of figures most their games end up on Sony and Nintendo systems. I think they did make one or two games for 360, though.

I would of liked 3DDGH to be multiplatform. I think everyone should have a chance to play a game like this. Then we might get more of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:54 pm

I'd rather play Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:16 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Invincible wrote:

This kinda of topic but are you Dave Wales aka The Dean from PSUni? Im asking because I remember you said you run, or own, an acedemic gaming website.

Yes he is. I called him DaveSGE on playstation university and he banned me for it lol.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:28 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
I'd rather play Zelda.

I use a Link character and my girlfriend thought it was a new Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:00 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Yes he is. I called him DaveSGE on playstation university and he banned me for it lol.

Good thing that hes in Bania right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3D Dot Game Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes   3D Dot Game Heroes Empty

Back to top Go down

3D Dot Game Heroes
Page 1 of 1