This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.

Go down 
+14
am203
Mr. Project Natal
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
DarkSwarm85
ghost23
arnt god of war
Real PBone
DaveSGE
joe11
Stigma
Invincible
Stoney
Bluenose
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am

DaveSGE wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Perfectdarkss

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 5

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Perfect-dark-zero-20050518075214816_640w

Nice pic of Perfect Dark, now look at this one

Need I really explain the visual difference? lol

Yes, now look at all of the very blurry, low quality textures there are in that screenshot. Look at all of the MISTAKES they can't cover up, because of the low memory of the cartridge being used... Here, I've circled them all for you...some things are INCOMPLETE and some things don't make any sense.

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 64706752

----

Now -- I'll further prove the point of human nature...

Who would you rather date?

Gabourey Sidibe?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Slideshow_1300468_013128_Screening_Precious_N

OR

her?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Joanna_krupa_002_resize

Remember...both are capable of the same functionality to reproduce... And let's imagine both can cook, clean, hold a conversation, make a sandwich, etc....

Which one would you choose?

Remember. Visuals don't matter.

Exactly.
thats the stupidest comparison.

No, it isn't. Because VISUAL APPEAL is HUMAN NATURE. It's something we CAN'T control. No matter how great a video game's gameplay is, if the visual appeal of it isn't at a height enough to appeal to your human nature, it is impossible to enjoy it.

It's amateur psychology.
omg thanks for that lmfao you know i think alot of people would have to say your wrong *points to starcraft* and *points to diablo* mount and blade 2 is a shitty looking game but i love it i love playing nnn...and more.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:13 am

arnt god of war wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Perfect-dark-zero-20050518075214816_640w

Yes, now look at all of the very blurry, low quality textures there are in that screenshot. Look at all of the MISTAKES they can't cover up, because of the low memory of the cartridge being used... Here, I've circled them all for you...some things are INCOMPLETE and some things don't make any sense.

----

Gabourey Sidibe?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Slideshow_1300468_013128_Screening_Precious_N

OR

her?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Joanna_krupa_002_resize

Remember...both are capable of the same functionality to reproduce... And let's imagine both can cook, clean, hold a conversation, make a sandwich, etc....

Exactly.

No, it isn't. Because VISUAL APPEAL is HUMAN NATURE. It's something we CAN'T control. No matter how great a video game's gameplay is, if the visual appeal of it isn't at a height enough to appeal to your human nature, it is impossible to enjoy it.

It's amateur psychology.
omg thanks for that lmfao you know i think alot of people would have to say your wrong *points to starcraft* and *points to diablo* mount and blade 2 is a shitty looking game but i love it i love playing nnn...and more.

Try reading what I write next time and then responding. If you're having trouble, get a parent to help.

"...if the visual appeal of it isn't at a height enough to appeal to your human nature, it is impossible to enjoy it."

Try responding with some logical sense next time.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:45 am

Don't want to butt in on the discussion here too much but guys try to avoid excessive quoting as it really clogs up the page. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:37 am

I like chicken. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:50 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

----

Gabourey Sidibe?

OR

her?

Exactly.

It's amateur psychology.

Try reading what I write next time and then responding. If you're having trouble, get a parent to help.

"...if the visual appeal of it isn't at a height enough to appeal to your human nature, it is impossible to enjoy it."

Thanks.
Sorry ghost but i would like to reply Wink
I half half agree with you David great graphics are very good to have with a game, But Tell that to all the hardcore Nintendo fans who only play Wii and dont care about the graphics. PsP great graphics for a handheld but people by the Ds alot more. Why cause Mario Zelda Metroid its not all about the graphics. But i agree great graphics really do improve a game.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Bluenose, I conveyed that already by specifically stating that it has to be up to the individuals visual appeal standards. Nobody is going to ever be 100% alike in what they find attractive/unattractive. Guys who just play the Wii find that the Wii games ARE visually appealing to them.

I'm not arguing that at all.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:02 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose, I conveyed that already by specifically stating that it has to be up to the individuals visual appeal standards. Nobody is going to ever be 100% alike in what they find attractive/unattractive. Guys who just play the Wii find that the Wii games ARE visually appealing to them.

I understand, But you were generalizing human nature and now you are not?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Quote :

Thanks.
see now you lost me because it appears you have no point...
yes graphics are cool but gameplay will always be much more important except to all the twat brains out there who think if a games graphics make your jaw drop the game is automaticly a 10
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

No, I never generalized it. I simply stated that every person in the world is susceptible to human nature. A part of human nature is the need to have a visual appeal to enjoy something, whether it be food, games, women/men, fighting, etc... If it doesn't look good to the person enjoying it, chances are, they won't even try it (majority) or won't like it (majority).

Just because I feel a game doesn't look that good, doesn't mean you feel the same way. I own a DS Lite and don't really get much out of it (outside of Ace Attorney), because the games just don't appeal to me on an overall level... However, maybe you own a DS and love the games a lot... Doesn't make you or I wrong...it just means we have separate tastes in terms of appeal.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

No, I never generalized it. I simply stated that every person in the world is susceptible to human nature. A part of human nature is the need to have a visual appeal to enjoy something, whether it be food, games, women/men, fighting, etc... If it doesn't look good to the person enjoying it, chances are, they won't even try it (majority) or won't like it (majority).

Just because I feel a game doesn't look that good, doesn't mean you feel the same way. I own a DS Lite and don't really get much out of it (outside of Ace Attorney), because the games just don't appeal to me on an overall level... However, maybe you own a DS and love the games a lot... Doesn't make you or I wrong...it just means we have separate tastes in terms of appeal.
Well try to make that clear next time. Wink
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

LOL - I try to...honestly Wink
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:21 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

LOL - I try to...honestly Wink
well maybe try a little harder and dont use the girl comparison because that doesnt work so well in action in theory it works great but not in practice but yeah i was thinking you were saying everyone had to think a game looks good to have fun which is flawed. also human nature is a croc
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Human nature has been proven time and time again.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:00 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Human nature has been proven time and time again.

That girl comparison was utter stupidity.

The PS1 beat the N64 yet it had inferior graphics. Graphics in gaming don't matter. Now stop doing these ludicrous comparisons. You can nit pick at the Perfect Dark screenshot as much as you want, because Perfect Dark still has superior graphics either way.

Human Nature? lol, that's hilarious. That must be why PS1 classics sell more than PSN arcade titles right?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Dave,how come i see you argueing with everyone?The only time I see your username is when you are part of an argument...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Dave,how come i see you argueing with everyone?The only time I see your username is when you are part of an argument...

He's only here to defend the PS3 to the death...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:12 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I can see that.Ill decide on the matter later

Anyways,no more argueing or ill lock the thread.And you guys know I will do that.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:15 pm

HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Anyways,no more argueing or ill lock the thread.And you guys know I will do that.

Good. A lot of Dave's posts have been arguing about something stupid or attacking other forum members.
I'll leave this one to you Helljumper.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:36 pm

omg they destroyed the whole meaning of the thread that the sony are followers and can't innovate anything
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm

ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Good. A lot of Dave's posts have been arguing about something stupid or attacking other forum members.
I'll leave this one to you Helljumper.

Im giving him a fair warning(in a PM),If he still continues to fight then I will ban him.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:18 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Invincible wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Invincible wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
How can you be exited for the Move? It's just Wii Motion Plus with a Sony label on it.

Because it's Motion Plus on a HD console rather then Gamecube slim. Maybe we'll finally get to see what the tech is really capable of.

What does HD have to do with this? It justs means that it has better graphics. And the lag will definitely kill it either way.

Better graphics, better AI, better environments, better options and everything else that comes with a current gen console. Move won't be limited by lack of processing power. The Wii's Achilles' heel

Processing power? Really? lol that's too good. How will better graphics make games more fun?

Glad to know you have no standards then. How many fat chicks have you hit on recently?

Can you please stop insulting and trying to offend other members of the forum?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Oh I see it's all sorted out. Okay, good. Lol I came here a
little late Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Oh I see it's all sorted out. Okay, good. Lol I came here a
little late Razz

Well,its not really sorted out just yet.He hasnt replied back from my warning.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Move is nothing. The wii beat them to the punchbowl before they even STARTED. Project Natal will kill the market the FIRST day, I should know because I will be at gamestop the day Smile (unless people camp there then I can say they must be waiting for Mw2 Black opps...lol FUCKIN CAMPERS)
Natal is NOT a copy of the i toy. Like I always say... theres a difference between 2D and 3D. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:32 pm

I wonder what natal would be like in 3D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next