This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach Beta Size?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyjack7
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Andyjack7

Halo Reach Beta Size? Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Beta Size?   Halo Reach Beta Size? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey guys, quick Q I just need to know what the size of the download for the Halo reach beta is, dose anyone know? Sorry getting a usb flashdrive for it, In need to make sure I get one that will hold it. Thanks abunch, and my apologies for all the crap from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingfreeks.com
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta Size?   Halo Reach Beta Size? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:29 pm

1.15 GB
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta Size?   Halo Reach Beta Size? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:08 am

Andyjack7 wrote:
Hey guys, quick Q I just need to know what the size of the download for the Halo reach beta is, dose anyone know? Sorry getting a usb flashdrive for it, In need to make sure I get one that will hold it. Thanks abunch, and my apologies for all the crap from yesterday.

Totally off topic. That is the most disturbing avatar I've ever seen. Mad

(republic avatar, not XBL avatar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta Size?   Halo Reach Beta Size? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm

1.15 GB like lightlamp2 said.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta Size?   Halo Reach Beta Size? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:
FYI you need the disc to play... so you cant just get it from a friend and play it on ur xbox if thats what your gonna do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta Size?   Halo Reach Beta Size? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:
Pray for Obama : Psalm 109:8 " Let his days be few;Let another take his office. "

That sig is full of win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta Size?   Halo Reach Beta Size? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Beta Size?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: XBox Live-
Jump to: