This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MLD'S account is not available

Go down 
+33
Thebruteslayer17
Pickles
im-360...xbox360
Lt Xplosi
DarkSwarm85
GRUNT317
Madtoker
Mr. Project Natal
Blackou7
Pein
Arbiteris
daveMastaKill
GeneralMLD
arnt god of war
Bluenose
DemonWolf
Alex
lightlamp
TastyAcidMilk
Alchemist
ghost23
popjack88
DaveSGE
Master_Chief
Invincible
7th
Real PBone
Jamin
Ozsem
Kendo
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
joe11
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:36 am

Come Back Soon, MLD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:05 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Invincible wrote:
But I thought making console war videos on youtube would make you super cool and popular irl.

Maybe he got a lot of troll comments recently or something.

No. lol
My friends tease me just for making vids about games.
(well not all of them, just my closest friends funnily enough, just because they're not really into gaming)
But imagine having a channel dedicated to console war stuff!

I've thought about making a channel to review games and comics. But there's nothing I can do or say that hasn't been done better.

I couldn't imagine the embarrassment if my co-workers or friends found a bunch of videos of me talking shit about video game consoles.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:15 pm

I doubt it has anything to do with IRL friends or family finding his videos. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. My whole family knows about my videos, and random people that my family knows. Like my mom's friend has been a longtime subscriber, not knowing that I was her friend's son. XD Sunday, Shokio and I met a fan, and he took a picture with us. XD
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Jamin wrote:
I doubt it has anything to do with IRL friends or family finding his videos. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. My whole family knows about my videos, and random people that my family knows. Like my mom's friend has been a longtime subscriber, not knowing that I was her friend's son. XD Sunday, Shokio and I met a fan, and he took a picture with us. XD
You really do have an age diversity when it comes to your videos. XD
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Jamin wrote:
wait who are you?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:19 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
Jamin wrote:
wait who are you?
Neutral .......... He is BlackBusterCritic.................... or is he Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Bluenose wrote:
You really do have an age diversity when it comes to your videos. XD
Yeah I know. XD

arnt god of war wrote:
wait who are you?
BBC off of youtube.

What I really hate about the "Channel Private" thing, is that it also hides the videos. >_<
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Bluenose wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Jamin wrote:
wait who are you?
Neutral .......... He is BlackBusterCritic.................... or is he Shocked
oh wow no wonder i dont like his posts XD jk.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey guys. Ill just set the record straight.

Someone got a hold of my personal information (I dont know how) and is harassing me in the real world.

Im just laying low now and waiting for this stuff to die down. Ill be around here still, Ill still add to the list, but I wont be making vids anytime soon. Oh and for those on my friends list, I havent signed on in LIVE for months cause im using another gamertag now.

Tell the PS3 fanboys its my deepest regret to not be able to counter their shit and tell them they are last place Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Some people just take shit too serious lmão.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Harrasing how? Phonecalls?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm

My God, some people are just plain pathetic.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Looks like pyro got owned too much lol
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

lol mail........with threats of facebook and phone calls to come Smile

thats all I gotta say about that.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Sure no problem here, its your bussiness not mine. Hope everything turn out O.K.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Someone has too much time on there hands to do that anyway
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Wow,whoever is doing that are retards
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Wow really sad. Someone would do that all because of a differing opinion on a videogame console. Hope everything turns out right for you MLD.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:23 pm

it's really sad that ps3 fags have to do that because their so butt-hurt u should report them and get him to jail
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:27 pm

This is why my youtube is not linked to anything else I use, or anything linked to me IRL. Personal threats of that nature can actually be reported to the authorities, by the way, at least in the US, under cyber-stalking/terrorism laws that were passed after 9/11.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:34 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Hey guys. Ill just set the record straight.

Someone got a hold of my personal information (I dont know how) and is harassing me in the real world.

Im just laying low now and waiting for this stuff to die down. Ill be around here still, Ill still add to the list, but I wont be making vids anytime soon. Oh and for those on my friends list, I havent signed on in LIVE for months cause im using another gamertag now.

Tell the PS3 fanboys its my deepest regret to not be able to counter their shit and tell them they are last place Razz
wow someone thinks console arguments should be taken seriously,jesus christ,like do they have time to track you mld?
thats soo pathetic and stupid
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Sorry to hear that. Shows how pathetic PS3 fanboys are. I would ask you to message me your new tag but I'm sure that youre trying to stay low profile right now which is understandable.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:43 pm

This same thing happened to that InfiniteRetro guy, didn't it?

People are pretty pathetic that they feel the desire to take it that far. This is just the internet, it's not serious business, lol. What's even worse is that the people who do it, aren't man enough to man up and let you know it's them...they hide.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Just further proof of what we all already knew, that PS3 fanboys are the worst and are pariahs of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:27 pm

This is sad by PS3 fanboys. Who takes YouTube serious enough to get a hold of personal information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLD'S account is not available   MLD'S account is not available - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MLD'S account is not available
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next