This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Operation flashpoint 2

Go down 
+4
lightlamp
360WNED
Pistol Perk
Bosnian-Ps3-Balla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bosnian-Ps3-Balla

Operation flashpoint 2 Empty
PostSubject: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:00 pm

hi im a ps3 owner but i have nothing against the 360 im just here to talk on forums about gaming...not to bash your console..now that we've got that out of the way....on tuesday im going to gamestop...im going to buy 2 games...nba 2k10 and operation flashpoint 2 im wondering if anyone else is gonna buy this game and tell me you thoughts about it and how good do you think it will be thank you
Back to top Go down
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm

i thought about getting that game... but i decided not to.. i really want borderlands, if you like rpgs like fallout 3 mass effect and stuff
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:31 am

Meh, looks kind of like Battlefield mixed with COD4 from what I've seen of it. Haven't seen much though. I've got it on my Gamefly list though. So I'll have it day one.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:19 pm

ive preorderd it
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Bosnian-Ps3-Balla wrote:
hi im a ps3 owner but i have nothing against the 360 im just here to talk on forums about gaming...not to bash your console..now that we've got that out of the way....on tuesday im going to gamestop...im going to buy 2 games...nba 2k10 and operation flashpoint 2 im wondering if anyone else is gonna buy this game and tell me you thoughts about it and how good do you think it will be thank you

Yo I speak for several others when I say, thank you for not being fanboyish. Wink

Anyway. Errm I'm not too sure tbh. I've heard mixed views on the game. While most reviews are relatively positive it doesn't really sound worth the price it's going for at the moment, especially with many good games coming out soon. And lots of amazing ps3 exclusives for that matter which you should definately check out.
Well, don't just take my word for it because I haven't played it but from the reviews, it sounds good but not particularly great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:58 pm

now ive played the game and already i can say this game is going to win an award..............for most buggiest game ever!!!!!!!! it left me with a bad taste in my mouth
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Operation Flashpoint hasn't been getting good reviews so I'd rent it first if I were you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:26 pm

I've heard it's a fun realistic tactical FPS.
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 am

tbh its the most boring game i have ever played
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation flashpoint 2   Operation flashpoint 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation flashpoint 2
Page 1 of 1