This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?

Go down 
+14
Invincible
Kendo
arnt god of war
Master Chief
Fank
igame
DarkSwarm85
Ozsem
Blixtstorm
Pein
ghost23
popjack88
Stoney
DemonWolf
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:42 pm

ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
I really liked Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I had alot of fun with that game Sad.
yeah but grand theft auto is really overated

Not really....... maybe a teennnsy bit.
more like a huge bit

How exactly is it overated?
It is one of the funnest games to play and the environment that Rockstar built in GTA IV was spectacular.
hey nico wanna go bowling!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
I really liked Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I had alot of fun with that game Sad.
yeah but grand theft auto is really overated

Not really....... maybe a teennnsy bit.
more like a huge bit

How exactly is it overated?
It is one of the funnest games to play and the environment that Rockstar built in GTA IV was spectacular.
hey nico wanna go bowling!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:52 am

Vice City. It had the best soundtrack of the bunch. IV was really good too.

Ive seen posters on this forum call Mario, Halo, Call of Duty, and GTA overrated. Some people are too fucking hard to please. Or they want to be different by hating on whats popular.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:00 am

GTA Vice City had the best style. Although it was GTA 3 that I loved the hell out of. And that was the game that got me into the franchise anyways.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:35 am

BlackStigma wrote:
GTA Vice City had the best style. Although it was GTA 3 that I loved the hell out of. And that was the game that got me into the franchise anyways.

Same here. GTAIII was my first PS2 game I got in 2001. I was absolutely amazed by how much freedom I had to do whatever I wanted. Spent all Christmas day playing it.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Invincible wrote:

Ive seen posters on this forum call Mario, Halo, Call of Duty, and GTA overrated. Some people are too fucking hard to please. Or they want to be different by hating on whats popular.
i hate gta 4 because people praise the shit out of it but compared to san andreas it sucked!!!
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:33 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
Invincible wrote:

i hate gta 4 because people praise the shit out of it but compared to san andreas it sucked!!!

GTAIV had much better graphics, a gears type cover system, more realistic driving, better AI, and a ton of cool online modes. GTAIII & Vice City don't have as much content as San Andreas, but it doesn't mean they suck.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Invincible wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Invincible wrote:

GTAIV had much better graphics, a gears type cover system, more realistic driving, better AI, and a ton of cool online modes. GTAIII & Vice City don't have as much content as San Andreas, but it doesn't mean they suck.
oh yay better graphic /roll eyes cover system? big whoop oh yay realistic driving thats so much fun. i did not play much online so i wouldnt know. the reason san andreas was so much fun is because it was so wacky and fun unlike gta4 which tried to be realistic.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
Invincible wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Invincible wrote:

oh yay better graphic /roll eyes cover system? big whoop oh yay realistic driving thats so much fun. i did not play much online so i wouldnt know. the reason san andreas was so much fun is because it was so wacky and fun unlike gta4 which tried to be realistic.

And if you own the pc version of San Andreas, get SAMP mod and you effectively have an MMO! Razz

GTA LCS>ALL OTHER GTA's!

But SA>Gta IV

but as I said, GTA LCS>GTA SA Razz

And you can't refute that. Why? Because...your mum!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
Invincible wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Yeah, you could do whatever the hell you wanted to in GTA SA. in IV there isnt as much to do. I dont give a shit about graphics or AI, gameplay is what matters, and in that case GTA SA > GTA IV
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 pm

san andreas
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:40 am

vice city all the way on my ps2. best game
Back to top Go down
tdawgx95

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:32 pm

I like the newest one alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?   YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR FAVOURITE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME EVER?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2