This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy

Go down 
+6
Alchemist
DemonWolf
Pein
ghost23
Stigma
Master_Chief
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:49 am

This is an excellent opinion piece that is dead on the money.
http://www.guerillaplay.com/main/index.php/home/latest-news/43/635

Quote :
As I write this very article PS3 fanboys are swarming any suspected xbox 360 news article posted at N4G. If the article hints, confirms, or even suggests the 360 is remotely in the same class as the PS3, the fanboys will flame you twice and urinate on the ashes. With extreme tactics like false information, obnoxious comments and audacious behavior its become to the point I don't read any comments posted. Even with evidence to support a claim in favor of the 360, PS3 fanboys will find a way to twist the story in favor of the PS3 to the point of a landslide. Most PS3 fanboys would have you believe the PS3 is a supercomputer released in 2010. I admire the loyalty of the PS3 fanbase however, it to is also dated.

Another tactic or should I say card PS3 fanboys pull is the "it cant beat KZ2, GOW3, UC2." Whenever a 360 exclusive is released and critics give it props immediately Sony fanboys pull the big 3 card. I agree 100% that UC2 is the graphics king thus far but please, can we move on, graphics alone DO NOT make a game. The xbox 360 is capable of great graphics, it ran FFXIII contrary to PS3 fanboy belief. Kojima has confirmed MGS4 would be possible on the 360.

Crytek has gone on record claiming Crysis 2 will be tops in terms of graphics and will look identical on both consoles. PS3 fanboys jumped all over that story like white on rice. They immediately went to using the big three card. Figuring no way can Crysis 2 surpass the big 3 and be identical on both consoles. How will fanboys react if the claims from Crytek are true. That will be the ultimate sock in the mouth. The supercomputing myth of the the PS3 and it being league's ahead of the Xbox 360 is exactly just that, a myth. I have no doubt I will be flamed beyond recognition but its in all good fun. Update: This article is strictly my opinion and does not reflect everyone on this website.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:56 am

Look at the user rating lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:59 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Look at the user rating lol
LOL I saw that too. Heres the response from the PS3 fanboys at N4G.
http://n4g.com/news/523942/n4g-home-of-the-ps3-fanboy/com
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:54 am

Haha, its so true. All they have is graphics which is soon be to surpassed by the XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:44 am

i agree with everything except for the mgs4 coming on the 360,if i remember kojima stated himself that mgs4 was too big for the blu ray disk,and its impossible to come to the 360,thats why mgs rising will be a smaller game
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:55 am

probably the funniest comment
"and yet it is called the home of the ps3 fanboys lol more like home of xbox cry babies. this place was infested with those c0ckroaches when the ps3 launched and for years there was nothing but ps3 is doomed articles. 360 fanboys just shut the fvck up and you won't be made to look like the idiots you are. 360 fanboys are the most sad peoeple on the planet and i wish this was a ps3 site and got rid of those cancers." its sad to think that this guy still thinks that ps3 fanboys are better than the "xbox cry babies" HOW FAIL
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:26 am

That article is amazing! And the ps3 fanboy's comments are pitiful.
Quote :
if you like your console just enjoy it, why do your care so much when PS3 fanboys point out how superior their system is?
well, if they like their console, surely they should enjoy it and not spend all day flaming everytime someone says 360's a good system and gettin insanely butthurt about it. Seriously, what a hypocrite.

Also,
Quote :
just admit it, there will never be a 360 game that looks as good the PS3 exclusives and there will never be a similar number of new IPs
hahaha! Fail. The dude in the article already explained how Crysis is the graphics king and Crytek said it will look as good on either platform. Plus, from what I've seen Alan Wake looks about as good as Uncharted 2
so I dunno what ps3 trolls are talking about.
And as for the IPs, WTF?! Lol ps3 fanboys see they've got a lame lineup compared to us but they notice the only games they're getting a lot of are IPs (crap ones like WKC and MAG lmao but also good old MNR and Heavy Rain) so they're trying to use that agaisnst us, yet despite us not having as many ips (Alan wake is and that's all I can think of right now), our lineup includes:
splinter cell conviction
halo reach
Alan wake
crackdown 2
fable 3
mass effect 2
xcom
gears 3 (2011)
and so on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:31 am

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Omfg they're desperate, they're coming up with really retarded arguments, check this out!!
Quote :
tell me what will be sufficient proof of the PS3's superioty over the 360 for it to stop being a myth?? there's always going to be some multiplat game on the horizon that promises to be the next big thing, but year after year the 360 only shows that it has nothing left to offer in terms of tecnical quality, that's why its going casual with Natal
lolzlolz!!
1.so because Microsoft are bringing out a motion device, it means that crysis 2 won't come to the 360?
2.so natal is casual and move isn't?

Wow.. Fucked up...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:34 am

Sorry I keep quoting but this one needs to be read:
Quote :
I agree, I am new to this site and at first I double checked to make sure it wasn't some sort of Sony site. I think most PS3 fanboys, especially the ones that bought the Launch date $600 PS3 feel the extra need to defend their purchase as to make themselves not look bad, then they end up believing it, because if you keep telling yourself a lie, eventually it becomes truth. I own all the consoles and I prefer the Xbox 360, it's an online superiority and quality of voice chat thing as much as it's the games themselves.
How soon the PS3 fans forget that last gen, they were the ones saying "Graphics aren't everything" when the PS2 looked like a pile of steamy monkey turd next to the original Xbox. Now that the tables have turned, although not nearly like the difference between the PS2 and Xbox, we hear a different tune. Personally I think Splinter Cell Conviction and Alan Wake have the best graphics this generation, U2 is a close 3rd or so, but that's just my opinion. The one thing I hate most about Sony fanboys is the inability to admit that Sony made a lot of mistakes this go around. I mean you don't go from owning the market the previous two generations to being dead last without messing up along the way.

haha great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:41 am

Man N4G is such a joke of a site.Its the biggest PS3 fanboy site on the net
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:18 am

demondragondude wrote:
Quote :
I agree, I am new to this site and at first I double checked to make sure it wasn't some sort of Sony site. I think most PS3 fanboys, especially the ones that bought the Launch date $600 PS3 feel the extra need to defend their purchase as to make themselves not look bad, then they end up believing it, because if you keep telling yourself a lie, eventually it becomes truth. I own all the consoles and I prefer the Xbox 360, it's an online superiority and quality of voice chat thing as much as it's the games themselves.
How soon the PS3 fans forget that last gen, they were the ones saying "Graphics aren't everything" when the PS2 looked like a pile of steamy monkey turd next to the original Xbox. Now that the tables have turned, although not nearly like the difference between the PS2 and Xbox, we hear a different tune. Personally I think Splinter Cell Conviction and Alan Wake have the best graphics this generation, U2 is a close 3rd or so, but that's just my opinion. The one thing I hate most about Sony fanboys is the inability to admit that Sony made a lot of mistakes this go around. I mean you don't go from owning the market the previous two generations to being dead last without messing up along the way.

haha great stuff!

you suck now, that avatar sucks .

if you don't change back it, iWill pull this trigger
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:59 am

Alchemist wrote:

^ This. Writing a comment which involves the Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 exclusive game being good usually ends up with a bombardment of disagrees, I've stopped writing there frankly. At least in Xbox 360 Republic I don't have to worry about my comments getting modded or disagreed.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Alchemist wrote:
QFT
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Quote :

haha great stuff!

QFT
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Quote :

haha great stuff!

LOL!

Razz I likes my new avatar.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Quote :
QFT

Quote :
QFT

Guys, you're turning into Captain EMP!
All you need to do is add one of these:

I love you to all your posts and you'll be like his clones!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Quote :
QFT

Quote :
QFT

QFT I love you
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Quote :
QFT

Quote :
QFT

seriously though new avatar sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Quote :
QFT

Quote :
QFT

QFT I love you

CAPTAIN EMP!! YOU'VE RETURNED!! WELCOME BACK!!

Razz

arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Quote :
QFT

Quote :
QFT

seriously though new avatar sucks!!!

Not to me. It's the logo of my favourite game of all time.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:44 am

demondragondude wrote:
Quote :
QFT

Quote :
QFT

QFT. You hurt my feelings.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:09 am

ghost23 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Quote :
QFT

Quote :
QFT

QFT. You hurt my feelings.

LOL! very good impression but don't forget the I love you
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:46 am

Oh Jesus Christ, more fanboys. We need to claim territory of our own if we expect to win. BUT DAMN THOSE PS3 FANBOYs. I say we go to N4G and eradicate them. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy   N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy Empty

Back to top Go down

N4G - Home of the PS3 fanboy
Page 1 of 1