This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games

Go down 
+12
Pickles
ZeInFormer
DarkSwarm85
Noelol
Bluenose
the RPG guy
popjack88
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Stigma
Stoney
Pein
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:54 am

as the title say,please list your top 10 most badass characters youve seen.
heres mine

Number 10

Radec from killzone 2

he is a general that any evil army should have,he is cruel,intellegent,fast,agressive and he killed 2 helghasts because of a uniform fight
that alone makes him a badass

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 11265315

Number 9

General RAAM from gears of war,possibly everyone has seen this dude,he is big,vicious,and he has the kryll,he is one of the hardest boss battles in gaming history if you play it on insane and his death was a satisfaction

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Raam

Number 8

Altair from assassins creed he is silent,deadly and very unpredictable,he is the strongest assassin and he knows how to react at any situations

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Assassin_s_Creed__Altair___by_adonihs

Number 7
Whiplash/Ivan Vatnov from iron man 2 he is a badass russian,he has those electric whips and he is strong without those,he is very intellegent and one of iron mans most dangerous opponents

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games IronMan2_Rourke_Whiplash_thumb-thumb-550x305-19188

Number 6

The Joker from the dark knight

well i prefer this version over the nicholson one,he is unpredictable,funny and deadly,he knows how to handle situations and heath ledger proved that the joker is the most dangerous batman villian

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Joker15

Number 5

Ulquiorra Schiffer from bleach

he is unpredictable,dangerous and calm,he knows how to handle women and he is one of the most powerful enemies in bleach,he always has the same look and doesnt care about anything,he can take a lot of damage and he can survive without a scratch

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Ulquiorra_Schiffer

Number 4

Uchiha Madara from Naruto Shiippuden

this guy is WOW! he knows how to fight,has breathtaking powers and can he can be sneaky a lot.his face is never shown and makes him the most mysterious character on this list

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 2825185_fc48de4f-ca4b-4a66-bba6-c992eba1d980-tobi

Number 3

Alucard from Hellsing

well,he always grins,he is always cool and knows how to handle a gun,he is very powerful and knows how to make his enemies his bitch

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Alucard1gj7

Number 2

Jigsaw from SAW

well he sure knows how to make traps and make you go crazy,his puppet is the creepiest doll you will ever see and his character is potrayed very well

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Saw-iii-jigsaw-poster

NUMBER 1!!!!!!

Pein from naruto shippuden

he is dangerous,unpredictable,has 6 bodies all together,he says something everytime about inner pain and he has the rinnengan,he destroyed the whole konoha villiage and he is almost impossible to be killed

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Pein-six-forms
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:09 am

The Joker would have been my number 1.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Joker-poster
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:51 am

Radec: GIVE ME THE CODES!!!

BTW! About the Helghast

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:09 pm

You know, the last 3 (helghast, altiar,raam) I really fully agreed with. The other 7...I don't. lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:23 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

BTW! About the Helghast

Spoiler:

Well,ive played the games and they look pretty savage to me.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:37 pm

I only have two at the moment

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Master12

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Ghost-10
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Samus_Aran
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:52 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Samus_Aran
I was going to post that same pic up. Very Happy
I guess geniuses think alike. Smile
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Bif_ra10

Ragna the Bloodedge
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games BigBoss
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Maybe SHODAN.
Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Systemshock2

Or Big D
Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Diablo-iii-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:47 pm

HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

BTW! About the Helghast

Spoiler:

Well it makes sense that they are so savage against the ISA. I mean they forced them onto that hell of a planet called Helghan. Then they rebuil it and want revenge. In all honesty, I would side with the Helghan over ISA (and Sev being a fag doesn't have anything to do with it lmao)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

BTW! About the Helghast

Spoiler:

Well it makes sense that they are so savage against the ISA. I mean they forced them onto that hell of a planet called Helghan. Then they rebuil it and want revenge. In all honesty, I would side with the Helghan over ISA (and Sev being a fag doesn't have anything to do with it lmao)

True,but when they invaded Vekta,they killed many civilians.Besides,ISA banished them to Helghan for a reason.though I would join the Helghast because they look badass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Here is my list

10-PROXY

A star wars droid that can copy the appearance and skills of anyone, he can even copy some, but not all force powers.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 200px-PROXY_tfu

9-Gordon Freeman

The protagonist of Half-life, a silent average-joe hero facing horrific odds against the Xen and Combine aliens.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Gordon_Freeman

8-Master Chief

We all know this guy, do I really have to say anything?

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Halo_master_chief

7-The Secret Apprentice (Galen Marek)

A powerful force sensitive from force unleashed and one of Darth Vader's secret apprentices intended to help him over through the emperor.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 210px-Industrial_Explorer_Outfit

6-HK-47

An assassin droid that always gets the job done and has a cheerful attitude towards killing things.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 195px-HK47_Power_Blast_-_KOTOR

5-The Security Officer

The protagonist from Marathon, despite popular belief, Master Chief was actually based off of this guy, not Samus.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Marathon

4-Isaac Clarke

The protagonist of Dead Space, witnessing unbearable events and remaining sane.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 13223

3-Sith Trumative

Sorry, I know I picked a group, but all three are all so badass they had to be on the list. Any Star wars fan could tell you why.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 691874-kreia_kotorcg_super
Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 150px-DNs
Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 150px-DarthSion

2-Durandal

A rampant AI and arguably the Main character in Marathon (or at least one of them), his character is extremely complex for a game.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 1604

1-Darth Revan

The most clever warrior, always winning the fight no matter the odds.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games 255328-darth_revan_super

While I have this list posted, the list is always changing for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:13 am

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

BTW! About the Helghast

Spoiler:

True,but when they invaded Vekta,they killed many civilians.Besides,ISA banished them to Helghan for a reason.though I would join the Helghast because they look badass

Well they invaded Vekta because they were banished. But the Helghast are awesome, one of the best "evil" armies out there.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:41 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

BTW! About the Helghast

Spoiler:

Well they invaded Vekta because they were banished. But the Helghast are awesome, one of the best "evil" armies out there.

Yeah I like their eyes Razz
I even liked Killzone 1....dunno why it got such low ratings. The helghast are badass!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:03 am

Alucard. From Hellsing. That vampire doesn't fucking sparkle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:02 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

BTW! About the Helghast

Spoiler:

Yeah I like their eyes Razz
I even liked Killzone 1....dunno why it got such low ratings. The helghast are badass!

Yeah, I actually quite enjoyed Killzone 1.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:57 am

yo saskue rapes pein he's more badass saskue ftmfw
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:25 am

joe11 wrote:
lol sasuke rapes pein? sasuke cant even touch pein.HAHA soo funny dude,he barely lost to deidara and you think he can "rape" pein? your wrong ROFL
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:20 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
lol sasuke rapes pein? sasuke cant even touch pein.HAHA soo funny dude,he barely lost to deidara and you think he can "rape" pein? your wrong ROFL

Is pein that guy in your avatr and signature?if so,hes ugly imo
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:

Is pein that guy in your avatr and signature?if so,hes ugly imo
yeah he is..lol,he has over 100 pierces in his body,not just his face,and he looks ugly,but he is badass as hell!!!!!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 am

saskue is #1 im sorry but where is saskue. saskue ftwww
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games   Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 am

In video games, Biorr of Twin Fangs, from Demon's Souls.

Top 10 Most Badass Characters In Movies,Animes and Video Games Biorr

He is the most badass old guy in the world.

Also, in real life, GG Allin was fairly badass. He did not give a fuck.