This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spotify (Music program)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Spotify (Music program) Empty
PostSubject: Spotify (Music program)   Spotify (Music program) EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Spotify is a invite only music program developed in Sweden. Its based on advertisement and the premium service.

I have some invites for the program, and im willing to give some out. However, its only available in a few countries in Europe so far*.

How to use the program:

1. Searching for songs or artists:

-Type the name of the song or Artist in the Search-field, press the green button or Enter.

-Your search will now appear in the playlist area aswell as the "last-search list".

2. Playlists

-Spotify is heavily based on playlists, and to make one is not harder then picking your nose..

On the left side of the program there is some song info and two lists.

One is based on the Magnifying glass (the search list) and the Musical Note (Playlist.....list?)

Under the Playlists, you will find a + sign and the text "New Playlist". By pressing it, you will make a custom playlist.

Album playlist

By right clicking on the Album, it will give you the option "Save to" to either add the album to a playlist or create a new one.

Adding songs to your playlists is not harder then right-clicking on the song you want to add, then select "Save to" and one of the playlists you have made.

+ Checking your friends lists and favorites (Starred) is possible by connecting to Facebook, and the people with the program and are connected will show on the right side.

+ By adding multiple tracks, and creating a new playlist will give you a suggested name for the list, for example if you have 10 Iron Maiden songs highlighted will suggest Iron Maiden as the name of the new playlist.

+ By pressing a Artist, it will show you: Top tracks, Albums, Biography, Related Artists and Radio (When connected to Last-FM).

+ It is available to multiple platforms, both Mac and Windows. Mobile phones, and media devices (iPod Touch). However if you want it on a mobile device you need the premium service.

+ A library function, will ask you if you want to import from either WMP or iTunes, you can also set the searchways.

Link:
www.spotify.com

*Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, England (Probably with Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland), France and Spain.

YES, I have some invites to it. Ask me, and give me your e-mail and you will get a invite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Spotify (Music program) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotify (Music program)   Spotify (Music program) EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Thanks for my invite, man Smile I appweciates it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Spotify (Music program)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: